~Hot Spring~

Thalia's P.O.V.

"So we're here! What can you say?" Jasper spoke as he then toured me all around Osaka from 7 in the morning up until 1 in the afternoon. Our parents went to Tokyo because they love it there but Jasper decided to take me to Osaka maybe just to give us two alone time together.

"I never knew it can be this windy here in Osaka, but I really love the Osaka Palace anf the takoyaki here" I pointed and started walking around the beautiful cherry blossoms, here in Osaka Palace.

"Osaka is trully beautiful huh? Actually a friend of mine recommended this place because he's been visiting here for 4 years and he just can't get enough of this beautiful land"

"I'm glad we are able to experience something like this, I really love eating this. Where did you buy this?" I asked and kept on eating the takoyaki in my hand.

"Let's stop talking and just enjoy the view, we're going to another place to relax and find peace after this"... another place? Please Jasper, I wanted to argue because I'm so tired but i?guess, this mn before me is really persistent than anyone.

"You're not possibly planning to kidnap me are you if I refused to come? Because I don't really like walking now, I'm too full to think that I'm going to burn all my energy and get hungry again later."

Nope, none of my pleas where heard by him and now, we both entered the car he rented here in Osaka and he's going to drive for me.

"You're sleepy?" He asked... we'll who wouldn't be? You woke up at 6 when you don't even have work or classes and then you walk around here and there and then eat and eat and eat, who wouldn't get sleepy?

"You can sleep comfortably there, they have any pillows and towels if you'd like" Hotel? I want to go back there!

"Then shall we leave now? We might get late to you 'second destination'" I rolled my eyes knowing that that wouldn't come true...

"You'll love it there I promse"

÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷×÷

"Well, I really do love it here. Since it's very cold outside we should go to something warm, actually I was planning to visit one sauna house where there were jacuzzis but then this plan appeared in your mind"

"2 lovers think alike don't we?" Jasper chuckled as we both stared at the calm and beautiful view before us, I got a bit too uncomfortable with the towel wrapped around my shoulders so I took it off and placed it behind me... wait... Jaser became quiet...

"Why did you become so shy?" I turned to Jasper and saw his ears turning red! He didn't dare look at me as he just looked either to his left and surroundings.

"Why is your ears red Jasper? Are you getting shy? Why?

"Stop teasing me, I can do anything to you when we're just alone in this private jacuzzi" Wow, now he's treathening me? He's someone really unbelievable.

"Do you want me to leave you here in Japan? I'm going to fly home alone and leave you here, I'll file a case against you"

"Let's enjoy our time here, think of it as out honeymoon... we're going to evenually get married anyway" Jasper gently tugged me as he slung his arm around me and pulled me closer to him, I rested my head on his chest as we hugged each other on the jacuzzi place. I heard him whispering something but only some words we're audible to me.

"What was that?" I looked up and gave him a pointed look as he smiled gently and is forcing himself not to totally laugh.

"Nothing, I said nothing" He denied and pulled me back in his arms, in my head I still believe that he said something....

"I definitely heard something"