Chapter 1: Invitation

The sound of fans roaring and shouting for Bangtan Sonyeondan was all Hoseok cared for.

Smiling hugely, he felt himself  grow in relief when he let out the last puff of heavy breath into the microphone before it all shut off; lights dimming, mics silent, and bodies going down a mechanical lift.

"Aish! I'm so tired," Jimin piped, laughing from the exhilarating feeling slowly fading from post-concert feelings.

"It was an amazing show today," Hoseok breathed out, smiling as he playfully shoved at an exhausted Yoongi when moving through the crowded hallway of crew.

Namjoon and Jungkook seemed to be bowing and high-fiving the individuals they met at the front of the halls, all while, Jin and Taehyung seemed preoccupied with trying to get an eyelash off Jimin's cheek.

Hoseok looked over at all of his members he followed. They were his family...a family succeeding on reaching all types of high.

Grinning hugely, all the boys moved swiftly throughout the front of their dressing rooms, their staff already coming to their aid with tissues to wipe at their sweat, and water, to quench their thirst and sore throats.

Hoseok chuckled when the staff rushed to help him out with the sweat near his mouth. Mid-laugh, he almost choked a little when the tissue slammed into his two front teeth.

"Ah, I'm okay. Thank you," he said, still laughing as he watched the other members rush to grab water.

All were out of breath.

"Since we killed it tonight, PD-Nim and BangPD better be treating us well for the party," Jin mumbled, slumping into the couches near the end corners of the dressing room.

Hoseok grinned.

"Of course all you care for is the food," Hoseok piped, smiling when Jungkook laughed at his statement, "PD-Nim  is leaving us and what you're worried about is the catering at the party."

Jin scoffed, trying his hardest not to smile however.

Taehyung pouted, not knowing what he would do without PD-Nim. There was just so much history with Taehyung and the man, almost like a father that tried to take care of a toddler every day.

"He's done so much for us I fear for him to leave," Jimin piped, chuckling before sitting down next to Hosoek with his water bottle.

Hoseok nodded, using the back of his hand to lightly tap away at certain beads of sweat that built on his forehead and upper lip.

Hoseok licked his bottom lip a light bit, "he has done a lot for us," he said softly, brows furrowing a little when a particular thought came to mind.

A secret only PD-Nim and BangPD knew of. A secret that now PD-Nim wouldnt have to worry about any longer...

Hoseok's smile faltered a little as all hit. All stresses devouring him in a moment as he thought of his pay check and the cash back that the rest of the members were about to be receiving soon.

"Who's going to cover for me?" Hoseok asked under his breath, eyes soft when realizing he was going to be letting go of a friend that did so much for his growth as an idol.

Jimin's brows furrowed a little as he overheard when Hoseok mumbled to himself through the loudness of the dressing room.

"Cover for you?"

Hoseok's head snapped up, eyes darting towards Jimin. He nervously chuckled, going back to "laughing and fun J-hope" in a matter of seconds.

Jimin almost forgot he even tried to question the man as he smiled back at Hoseok.