Chapter 15: I'm Your Appa

A/N: Hello. It's been so long. I just wanted to say sorry for the wait and for my disappearance, there was a death in the family so I had to take a while to deal with that. Everything is still stressful but it's getting there. I'm sorry if I haven't been able to respond to any of you through message or text either :) Either way, finally, I have an updated chapter. It's not edited lmao and I'm sorry if it sucks. *insert Jhope gif above here*

-

~ a week later

"Happy birthday!"

Yeri giggled, running straight into his aunt's arms as she stormed through the door in a surprise.

Trying to catch up with your son, you found yourself running as well, feeling the flowy lengths of your black lace dress hitting your higher thigh. Finally catching up to the little birthday boy, you laughed loudly when your best friend already had him swooped up in her arms.

"Kwon!!" You chuckled out, excited yourself as you instantly wrapped your arms around her already suffocated form.

Sharing a moment, you watched Yeri smile as he got back onto his feet.

"I missed you!" He sang out cutely, hugging at Kwon's bare legs.

"I missed you too baby," Kwon cooed out, patting at Yeri's head before handing over a gift. "But I wouldn't dare miss your birthday—no matter what."

Yeri held it, grinning before bowing in 'thank you'. Patting away at his head again, she chimed for him to move away and place it on the assigned gift table. Seeing as the boy left, Kwon grinned before having her attention fall on you.

Glancing away from the boy that placed his gift away and moved towards Kevin who was entertaining the other children at the party, you smiled when seeing Kevin swing Yeri around in all fun means.

"How was your flight back?" Kwon asked, pulling you into another tight hug before staring at all parts of your face. "You've still gotta tell me everything that happened!"

You grinned when seeing how quickly the woman pulled you aside. Barely even greeting the other guests, your best friend was already dragging you away towards the kitchen where a few parents stood and chatted away.

"What happened?" You playfully piped, acting oblivious as you grinned and formed a cross by your chest.

"Don't play dumb," she softly sang, slapping at your arm in excitement, "what's going on with the whole Jay Park thing? You didn't speak about it after first texting me."

"Oh," you popped out, pursing your lips in amusement, "nothing."

Your friend rolled her eyes.

Before she could slap at your arm again, you spoke, an instant grin on your face as you tried so hard to hide your excitement. "He wants me in his next music video!"

Kwon's eyes were wide instantly. You laughed, cheering along with her as she instantly freaked out. Seeing as she hugged you in an instant again, you were a smiling moron as you tried to shush her from being excessively loud.

"That's fantastic news!"

"I know," you laughed out, seeing her excited simply made you more hyped.

"When do you shoot?"

"In about another week," you popped out, smiling. "I stay in Seoul for a month after that. Yeri's on break so it'll be great having him go back to spend time out again."