Chapter 22: Our Son

Smiling into the phone as you moved through the hotel hallway, you were exhausted from the entire day you had planned for yourself. It was the most fun you had had for a while, even though you were a complete blushing mess throughout all of it. Still able to feel the man's hands on you, you tried not to squeal like a school girl who just kissed her long-time crush.

"I still can't believe it," Kwon screeched in a whisper over the phone with you, "You have to give me every detail missy. This is some juicy shit."

"I can't really talk about it," you said, suddenly shy when smiling and walking towards Kennah's hotel room.

"Don't you dare," Kwon chuckled out, "I want to know if he's any good of a kisser like I'd think he'd be."

"He is," you giggled out, "I didn't really get the full effects of it on the day of the shoot but the amounts of times we've seen one another after the shoot...he is definitely a great kisser."

"Have you slept with him?"

You bit at your inner cheek, trying not to grow red as you glanced around the empty hall. "Not exactly."

Kwon had a complete breakdown. Freaking out over the phone, she was laughing as she curled up to hear you better. "You totally slept with Jay Park!" she exclaimed, finally addressing the name of the man you were going on and on about. "I knew it! I knew it—"

You flushed. "Would you keep it down?"

"How was it?"

"I didn't sleep with him."

"But you two have gotten close I'm presuming," Kwon amusingly sang out.

You tried not to smile and Kwon practically heard it over the phone. She was back to teasing and picking over at your phrases thrown at her.

"So that's what today was, going in for post-production viewings of the M/V but also getting to spend some time with your future husband."

"Kwon!" you laughed out, rolling your eyes when the woman simply kept going.

"Did I say something wrong? I mean, lock that boy up," Kwon demanded, still so highly jumpy and excited at such a revelation, "Might as well move on from your past and make yourself happy for a change."

"He keeps saying that as well..."

"And you're listening to him," Kwon teased, "Now look at you, you've been so happy this entire week because of him. I haven't seen you this way in a long time."

"He's just really understanding," you sighed finally reaching Kennah's door, "It's refreshing not to look at a man and feel infuriated."

"Like Hoseok makes you feel," Kwon mumbled, unimpressed by the idol, "Yeah, yeah. Just forget him and get your sexually frustrated self laid by Jay Park."

You laughed, "Byeeee," you sang out, hearing the woman clap back and tell you to stay on the line. Grinning, you told her you missed her before evilly shutting the line completely when she tried to beg on more questions.

Pursing your lips from smiling to yourself, you tried not thinking about the man you spent your entire day with before knocking at Kennah's door. It took a while, having you wait awkwardly only to be greeted with the boy who held the greatest smile on his face.

"Aye! You're back," he piped, his eyes squinting when he smiled.

"Yes and I'd like my son now," you laughed out, greeting the mysterious boy before taking out the money as a payment, "Thanks for watching him."