Chapter 18: Vomit

Have you ever innocently searched the internet only to be suddenly surprised by pornographic pop-ups? Have you ever casually strolled through the woods near your home only to spot a couple going at it against a tree by your trail? Have you ever obliviously turned a corner only to be jumped out at by an annoying sibling, friend, or stranger? What do these have in common? Let's analyze.

All regard a result of you shitting through your granny panties. That's what.

In all scenarios, one's initial reaction would be one they couldn't control. In Hoseok's case, it would be to jump in fright towards each. The reactions after is something his body took over to explore.

In this case. Right now. That is exactly what Hoseok will face—that initial reaction of fright and confusion to hit him at random because he didn't expect to see all that he saw this night.

.

.

.

It had been hours of running around. Allowed to come into the building, still in his disguise and glued to his son, Hoseok was a panting mess as the boy ran about while stuck hidden. Refusing to leave the lobby area at first as you were directed away by many men and women, Hoseok couldn't help but watch you walk away.

Now alone with your son, it was nice at first. Talking and talking resulted in more bonding time, however, this only made Hoseok more irritable as here he sat, an idol with a fake beard on pretending to be PD Nim's assistant while the love of his life—you—were behind closed doors somewhere doing things Hoseok could only imagine. The man was close to freaking out as his mind warped in thinking of the worst possible scenarios.

When PD Nim left to manage the shoot after returning and discussing paperwork in the lobby, Hoseok simply grew more agitated, his knee bouncing up and down fast while sitting next to Yeri who was simply watching him.

It was an almost relief when they were escorted out of the lobby and towards another room joint with the dance studio where the scenes involving a bed was being shot at. Trying to poke his head around like a lost puppy, it didn't work when Yeri closed the door for him and dragged him to the couches in the room.

"Appa let her work, we're going to see celebrities today!"

Hoseok's brows furrowed at that. "As in around? Or are they specifically coming to greet you?"

Yeri simply grinned and Hoseok's teeth clamped shut as he forced his sun glasses on from earlier and fixed his fake beard which was starting to tether away little by little. And with that, he was ready for the familiar faces he was about to see walk through the front doors, only to pretend to be a nobody as he sat and watched Yeri fan boy.

That's exactly what happened. Although it was fun to see Yeri so overly excited, the fact that he kept calling out for his father to take pictures and greet the rappers was an entirely different ordeal. At first it was refreshing and sweet, but when certain faces strolled through that intimidated Hoseok, he felt safe behind his hidden persona.

"We meet everyone?" Hoseok asked, tired as he slumped onto the couch and laid his head back to rest. He hadn't been this tired ever, yet Yeri brought all that out of him. He wasn't complaining however, seeing the little one smile and laugh was what Hoseok yearned for these past years.

Missing out on four years of laughter and joy with the boy...it was nice to slowly fill in that hole of curiousity and pain.

"We still have Mommy's favourite who hasn't come yet. He's really nice Appa I can't wait," Yeri chimed, wiggling his feet before giggling and standing onto his feet on the couch. Slumping onto Hoseok who grunted and patted the boy's back, Yeri squealed in excitement over everyone he had met.