Chapter 4: Let's Get To The Party!

Hoseok's eyes couldn't lay off you standing alone by one of the tables. Feeling his body gravitating towards you, he smiled to himself as the bubbling feeling within his guts increased with every step he took towards you.

The music was soft around him. Normally, at a party there would be people present and mingling around each other. But in that moment, Hoseok moved passed anyone who asked for him, or called his name. His attention was on you and only you. His feet tampered away in your direction to the sound of the soft bass that flew from the music being played.

The moment his feet made it to face close by you, his heart stopped when your soft eyes met his.

"Hi," you gently let out, smile shy and eyes content.

Hoseok's chest heaved in. Grinning instantly at the way you reacted to him being before you, his gut bubbled around some more as he greeted you back. Bowing, he slowly moved closer to you.

Closer, closer and closer. He wasn't hesitant as he stared over at every bit of you. Hair out, dress long, his eyes bounced over to your eyes the moment you called for his name gently.

"I missed you," Hoseok breathed out, grinning like an idiot when you smiled instantly.

"I missed you more," you sang out, laughing before slowly allowing your fingers to move past his palms he directed in your direction.

Hoseok's heart leaped in his chest when you lightly squealed because of him tugging you towards him. Laughing along with you when he bravely guided you towards the dance floor, the both of you met with the others that seemed to be distant in their own worlds while dancing.

Hand moving down to your waist, massaging its way to the small of your back, Hoseok smiled before letting his cheek rest against the side of your pinned hair. Eyes shut, he allowed his fingers to link gently with yours before pulling your hips in closer to his.

He swayed, allowing you to follow his lead.

"I love you," Hoseok lightly breathed out, eyes fluttering open when your head inched away from him so that your gaze could meet his.

Hoseok couldn't contain the smile that reached his lips when seeing the amused expression on your face.

He waited, he waited for you to respond back in any means.

"Hyung?" you piped out, brows knitting.

Hoseok's head tilted back at that. Confused, Hoseok continued to dance about with you. Before he could question what exactly you meant by your words, he watched as you repeated yourself.

"Hyung?"

.

"Hyung?"

Hoseok's brows tiredly knit at the voice he heard. Trying his hardest to open at his exhausted eyes, it took a moment for the man to snap out of his obvious dream. Clutching onto the pillow he was currently hugging to his chest, Hoseok's vision cleared from a blur.

Eyes open, and heart now sinking when realizing what he was dreaming of, Hoseok sighed when spotting six heads looking down at him in amusement.

"Hobi-ah," Yoongi chimed, laughing when seeing that Hoseok was finally awake. "We've got a party to get to remember?"

Hoseok glanced over at all the faces before him. He could see how amused they were, this on its own made Hoseok wonder if he had sleepily said something on accident.