Chapter 30: The Bellhop's Interesting Life

A week.

A week and he barely left your side. Sure, Yeri was more than thrilled as when he video chatted and saw his parents in the same bed, same bathroom, overall same hotel space. Seeing how happy it made your son, you didn't jump to defensive remarks when PD Nim wished to ask what was wrong, and how things were going. You said nothing, nor did Hoseok as both of you still didn't talk about the fact of him quitting. He shut the conversation before it started, and you were too overwhelmed over his sudden hugs or space invasions to grill him with questions.

One thing was for sure. This week stuck in the same room with him definitely went against the 'space' you had asked from him the night you slept with him. You were just glad he didn't stick his tongue down your throat every time you talked to him. He respected you enough to let you breathe and think for yourself in this small space.

You needed that space, because this week alone had been tough.

Media found pictures of Yeri and you. That blew up out of proportion, as expected, but Hoseok was there for you when you cried and flung your phone at the titles hung your way.

Media also caught footage of Hoseok staying in your hotel as well, which created an even bigger uproar. This was expected as well, but it still hurt you to see how fast some fans turned on him.

"You should tweet or say something, they're starting to hate you," you said gently one night, back to the man who was clearly staring at your hair as you both tried to sleep.

His hand was on the pillow barrier you had created between the two of you on the bed before he smiled and nodded, "I will soon... but not for the sake of me. I'll have this sorted for us, I promise."

You didn't quite understand that, but you were too scared to ask what he meant.

The rest of the week you just studied him. He ignored calls, and you got calls. When you did, he'd stare to see if you picked up any of the calls from the band members, or BangPD. You'd swallow, laugh nervously, and ignore the calls out of respect for him and his patience.

This soon enough led to boring movie nights, to a few jokes being tossed around when you found no one else to interact with. Kennah would come once in awhile to check up on the both of you and when he did, the boy was dragged in for five minutes. Everything he said about his day and carrying different luggage was so interesting to both Hoseok and you.

The boy however didn't find it interesting as he would try to run away from you two as much as he could. Seeing people who were trapped and barely socializing with the public was one thing, but to be around them and live through the crazy eyes and smiles when they saw you was another. Kennah would awkwardly laugh and leave quick from out of Hoseok and your holds.

Within this week, everything grew comfortable.

You grew comfortable with Hoseok and his presence.

Here you were now, this very moment, you had your eyes fluttered open to meet his. Neither of you said anything as you stayed cuddled against each other, the morning outside the curtains by the window seeping into the hotel room. There was a light breeze and no scream seemed to be hitting the air outside the hotel. No fans, no reporters, just birds and busy traffic in the city.

Hand moving over his chest close to you, you sealed your lips slowly as you felt his fingers gently playing with the scrunch of your joggers you wore. He massaged underneath the top, where your pants started as he leveled out the blood around your hip bone. You allowed him to gently touch you in such a way as you stared back at his eyes.

His gentle eyes.

There was no more barrier between the two of you.

"Sleep well?" he asked softly, finally breaking the silence.