Chapter 12: Jay Park [LMAO]

PAST

You watched as your little boy blew out his candles. He was now the age of three, celebrating his birthday in his new home that you had welly purchased for yourself a year ago. It was comforting, and included many friends from around the neighbourhood—from the students in Yeri's class, to the parents that befriended you as well.

It was a fun time, Yeri gleaming over at all the presents at the table that his friends and their parents had brought in for him. Excited to get to the table, he made sure to cleanly complete the cake cutting ceremony with ease.

He was smiling, jumping and laughing.

You smiled when he smiled, knowing fair well that you were willing to do anything for that smile.

But then...he'd stop smiling. This tension followed every birthday of Yeri's.

Yeri was staring over at his friends and their fathers. The way his friends would run by to have them held in the older man's arms, or how they'd annoyingly run past them until the father would catch up. Yeri was always staring...

You forced on a smile on your face, taking your hand to ruffle at the three year old's hair. Grinning, you distracted him by pointing over at the gift table.

...and with that, the little one grew distracted, no longer thinking about why his life was different with the missing of a figure.

.

You shrieked loudly, bottom of your heels practically slipping when seeing a small 3 year old form run by the side of your hotel's shower. Eyes wide and instantly holding the curtain to you, you had your eyes wide when staring at the little girl gawking up at you.

"Wha—"

"Jaehyung!" a voice yelled out, another body running immediately into the bathroom after the little girl.

It was a woman, older, 23 maybe...she was beautiful when rushing towards the side of the little girl who was waving at you while in the shower. Still so unbelievably confused and shocked, you were about to yell when realizing the two were intruding into your home.

"I think you've got the wrong room!" you chimed, confused over how they got in in the first place.

The woman was almost red as she instantly pulled herself and her daughter out the bathroom door. You were instantly starting to get yourself into a robe, covering your wet form before moving to chase after the two that were crowded by your front door that was wide open.

"I—"

"I genuinely apologize for that, we were supposed to wait here for you but Jaehyung here probably got too excited," the woman softly spoke out, her voice a soothing tone as she awkwardly guided her hand out for you to take. "I'm Jaeun...who you'd know to be Bang PD's daughter."

Your brows jumped at that. Smiling a little, your confusion subsided when realizing that the woman wasn't a stranger. Peeking out your hand for her to take, you slowly shook it before having your fingers hold the rob to your body more securely.

"Wha—I wasn't expecting anyone, or else I would've showered sooner," you tried, blushing when remembering the sudden outburst that had occurred in the bathroom. You were shocked and worried when seeing two strangers barge in when you were in a vulnerable state. That state being naked.

"No, we should've let you know we were coming."

"Why the sudden show?" you asked confused, staring down at the little one named Jaehyung, "I, uh, has your father sent you?"