Chapter 3: I Have To Leave

September 13, 2012.
10 months before Bangtan Sonyeondan debut.

Hoseok smiled a little to himself as he walked through the hallways of your apartment complex. In his own train of thoughts, all while trying so hard not to have his nose stuck in the lilies he had bought for you, Hoseok made sure to stand his ground when ringing at your doorbell.

He waited, eyes on the two lilies in his hand. Sure, it wasn't a lot, but now where he didn't have much, it was special to him to even get you a few. Waiting, he watched as the door to your apartment seemed to open.

"I swear it's only been a week and I feel like you've grown," he squeaked out, eyes soft and filled with excitement as he moved to ambush you instantly.

You giggled, excited as well. Taking the lilies from his hands like a child, you smiled when he closed the door behind himself before finally allowing his eager lips to great you. You grinned against his lips, trying to tippy toe to meet his lips, but failing as the weight of the baby bump that was excessive on you seemed to bring you down.

"I love how you bring me lilies every time you come back," you sighed against his lips, allowing his head to bury by your neck as the both of you hugged for the first time in what felt like forever.

"I can't help but want to bring something," Hoseok piped out, kissing the corner of your mouth before allowing his face to turn and meet yours.

"Bringing yourself is more than enough," you popped cutely, hands playing with the ends of his black hair.

Hoseok smiled at that, moving his lips to thoroughly kiss you again, he watched as your breath hitched against him. Lightly having his hand move from your hips and under your shirt sweetly, he rubbed over your baby bump. Leaving your lips for a moment, he loved that you chuckled when he bent down to kiss the top of your protruding belly.

"Appa's here," he mumbled, laughing a little when you pet the top of his head and squirmed to move away from his gentle grasp.

Having letting you go, you moved towards the kitchen to set the lilies into the vase that contained the other few flowers he had brought throughout the month. Although most hadn't survived, the ones that did stood high and tall in the kitchen. You were smiling when adding the new flowers mixed with the old ones.

It had been a beautiful, and nerve-wracking few months with Hoseok. He was wonderful with you...from the mood swings, to the food cravings, to the anxiety of being pregnant 7 months in now. 7 months, can you believed that? It was a hell of a ride, but an easy one because in your mind, you were lucky to have Hoseok as the caring father. Not only was he a great soon-to-be-father, he was also a very loving boyfriend.

Yes.

Hoseok and you were together. It was hard to shift away from feelings when he'd be around all the time. Showing affection, attention, and catering to responsibilities as an adult. He was ambitious and everything you hoped for in a man. It hadn't taken long for either of you to put a label on your relationship since he never seemed to want to let is hands leave you.

It was one night, right after a check up with the doctors, where you had managed to tell him how you felt. You remembered being so nervous, not wanting to tell him. All the nerves vanished the moment you were honest with him. The greatest part was when he laughed loudly in your face and nodded in agreement. Hoseok found it amusing that you were so scared to tell him, especially since he thought you knew how he felt...

You used to be weary when it came to trusted him completely. But at this point, after everything the both of you had been through in a relationship together with a baby on the way, you trusted him with your life.