Chapter 10: It Matters

Yoongi laughed, he laughed so hard that it broke all silence in the tense room. Everyone was shocked, jaw's opened and eyes in awe...but Yoongi, Yoongi was clutching at his stomach, trying to catch breath as he laughed.

Hoseok swallowed, staring over at each member's reaction to his blurting.

"No seriously," Yoongi laughed out, trying to process words as he spoke, "If you don't want to tell us what's up with you, it's fine. No need to let out such biz—"

"Hyung," Namjoon said lowly, eyes sinking, "Do you not trust us?"

Hoseok's brows jumped.

...They didn't believe him.

"I'm serious," Hoseok said gently, "I've got a child named Jung Yeri. I left him and his mother years back so there wouldn't be conflicts with the upbringing of our group—and this company, of course."

Yoongi chocked on his laughter when seeing Hoseok's tense expression still constant. Glancing around him and at the other's that were falling into an even bigger shock, the man swallowed a huge lump at his throat.

"Wait, so you aren't joking?" Yoongi asked, slowly moving into a paralyzed shock himself.

"I'm sorry I've kept such a huge part of my life a secret," Hoseok said softly, allowing his heels to move back towards the door as he formed his exit. He wanted to leave and not stare over at brain-dead zombies before him...seeing the member's silent and shocked made Hoseok uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry," Hoseok whispered out, forcing his hand over the knob of the door that lead to his saddened exit.

Bangtan was a mess, trying to register and collect their thoughts but unable to. First off, it was such a blunt and fast confession that it caught all off guard and in surprised emotion. Seeing the man walk out, they didn't stop him...all simply hearing one thing over and over after he left.

I'm sorry.

-

"I'm sorryyyyyyy!" Yeri sang out, giggling and squirming away from you as he ran around in the lobby of the hotel. Eyes wide, you were slowly started to grow exhausted over the hyper boy. Swearing as you almost fell multiple times while trying to catch up to him.

"What did Bang PD feed you to get you like this today?" you piped annoyed, whining as you were left with the mess of an over-energetic child.

"ICE CREAM!" Yeri yelled out, laughing as he ran towards the elevator of the hotel.

Your mouth opened widely at that, gasping as you ran after the boy.

"YERI-AH! COME BACK HERE RIGHT NOW, YOU DID NOT EAT ICE CREAM SO LATE AT—"

Yeri evilly waved over at you as he quickly started to jump and press the buttons of the elevator. Cursing, you picked up your speed before practically sliding in and hiding the back of the elevator while moving in to grab your misbehaving son.

"I'm a bad boy today!" he playfully yelled, running away from you in the elevator as well.

Your brows furrowed deeply at that, never seeing the boy this way. Knowing you probably looked like an idiot in the security cameras while trying to catch your own son in the small enclosed space.

"Since when did I give birth to The Flash?" you whined, finding it sad that you were unable to hold the hyper boy down.

"Zoooooooooooooom!" Yeri sang out, running out quick when seeing the elevator door open on the seventh floor.