Chapter 14: Last Time

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE ABOUT TO SPEAK TO JAY PARK, HIMSELF.
- Kwon Yeonha

You pursed your lips a quick moment, foot tapping in anticipation on the ground as you stared around the comforting room you had been escorted to. Having sat, many faces had walked in one by one, all catching you off guard.

You tried not to pass out when spotting a few rappers accidentally grazing through the room. It was a blessing to be here to meet Jay, but to have seen Gray, Simon D, Dok2, Sik-K, heck...even Cha-Cha was an honor. You were trying you hardest not to jump around when they respectfully bowed in your direction. As soon as each left, you allowed yourself to jump around the couches that were present.

I just saw half my idols right before my eyes, and I've only been here for about twenty minutes!!
- Y/N

WHO YOU SEE?
- Kwon Yeonha

About to list away all the faces you had seen thus far, you jaw dropped for a moment when spotting the door open to the room again. Head tilting so you allowed yourself to catch who was entering the room this time, you almost dropped your phone.

Eyes wide, you stood up instantly. So quick, internal happiness glazed within the darkest pits of your soul. You found child-like tendencies to pour out of your beautiful form that was noticed by the man that stepped in.

"Hi," he said, smiling when spotting your form in front of him.

"Hi," you let out, voice barely above a whisper as you were in awe. You wanted to scream and frantically text your best friend. But instead, you stood frozen and simply tried not to squeal before the chilled-out man.

"Jay speaks a lot about you," the tall form spoke, putting out his hand for you to shake, "I'm sure he'll have a fun time working with you."

You instantly went to shake the man's hand without sweating right through your clothing.

"It's a pleasure," you chimed, trying to remain cool.

"...I'm sorry," he chuckled, eyes narrowing slightly as he stepped back, "I'm sure you might not be aware of my name I—"

"You kidding?!" you popped out, more excited than necessary. "You're one of my favourites—I admire your work."

The man grinned.

You chuckled, almost flushing.

"You're B-Free!" you laughed out, biting down at your bottom lip a quick bit.

-

"Be who?" Hoseok asked, brows narrowing swiftly. He was out of breath, heaving for air, and still unconvinced over why he was pulled to the side from the choreographer presented to the rest of the group today.

"Be the best you, that you can be," the man said, barely out of breath as he quickly glanced towards the other members that were slowly rehearsing the steps to the new steps being taught. "That way...when I'm out for the night, you can fully take control over making sure everyone knows the routine."

Hoseok nodded, barely smiling as he was serious in focusing at the task at hand. "Like always then?" Hoseok chimed out, smiling a light bit when the respected man before him teasingly nudged him towards the middle of the floor again.

"What time do you think I'll be able to leave?" Hoseok asked, lost in his own mind when considering all he wanted to do today.

There was only one thing on his bucket-list for tonight, and that was to see you one last time before he busy schedules that would take over his life for the next two days.