Chapter 19: She's Always Angry

You should've seen Jay Park's face the minute he walked into his destroyed guest room. It was pained, while trying to be polite; the worst kind of stare you could receive from a hot individual. The sense of them judging you and your entire family seeping into your paranoia.

But you survived. Looking terrible and doing the ultimate walk of shame through his front lobby while covered completely in swallowed up food and stomach acid, you were just glad you had it less worse that the man that had it from head to toe next to you. He was the sick one and yet, you threw up more in reaction to his projectile falls.

The driver tried not to gag while driving you all.

PD Nim, once finally reaching you and catching a ride held a look of horrid. But he did the same thing Jay Park did—fake fucking smiles everywhere, trying to mask their mere disgust.

Throughout it all however, Yeri was the only one giggling and smiling genuinely at the sight of both his parents dirtied in the nastiest ways.

It was close to 2 a.m. the minute they drove closer to the Bangtan dorm. Since Hoseok was burning up and sick, the unknown reason needed to be tapped into. PD Nim being on his game and ready, already had a doctor waiting for the man at the place, as well as the other members who were curious and worried from the calls received by management over the ordeal.

Stopping in front of the house, Hoseok was mumbling as the driver helped support him out of the car. Helping him the entire way, PD Nim sighed before getting out himself. You didn't think anything of it until the older man was grabbing a sleeping Yeri next to him.

Your confusion sprung, chuckling nervously. "Sorry? Where you taking my child?"

"He keeps waking up repeatedly because of the ride and the horrid smell in here," you flushed when the man mentioned the smell, "I suggest you stay here for tonight. The boys even cleaned up their dorm for you tonight."

"What?" you breathed out shocked, "I-I, we've got a hotel. There's no use for..."

"It's almost 3 in the morning," PD Nim tiredly sighed out, practically begging with his eyes. "Please don't argue with me child. I know it's uncomfortable but the driver and I really have to go back to the building."

"Please don't make me walk in there like this," you said softly, begging with your eyes back.

"Y/N."

"Sir, please. Just take me to the building, I'll sleep there."

"Come on," PD Nim chuckled out, taking a sleeping Yeri into his arms and watching the boy cuddle into his shoulder, "Hoseok will knock out as well as the others, I'll have a car sent for the two of you tomorrow. Barely would you interact with the boys I guarantee."

"They probably think of me as some crazy emotional bitch," you piped, remembering the last time you had banged your way in crying and angry into their dorm. The memory made you cringe, some even seemed scared of you the morning after.

"Probably."

You pouted. Wishing to argue some more, you caved in the moment you felt vomit filling up the parts between your toes. Heaving at the feeling and texture, you moved out of the car.

"Fine."

Walking out like a penguin as you felt disgusted and drenched in awful juices, you watched PD Nim take you straight into the hallway and into the nearby bathroom. Disgusted at the vomit trial that you seemed to bring along, PD Nim nudged his head for you to enter the bathroom right away.

You stared at the door, the shower was on. "Someone's using it."

"It's Hoseok. He's fully clothed don't worry. It's just protocol to have the boys wash up with their clothes on to wash the vomit off themselves...the last thing we want is vomit all over the dorm's new floors."