Chapter 21: Reoccurring Nightmare

1 week later ~

.

.

.

It was dark, shadowing and painful to look past such thing fogs. Beads of sweat making it to the edges of Hoseok's temples, he tried to squint at his beautiful eyes, reaching and trying his hardest to spot something.

Glancing down at his feet, his brows furrowed at the stage-like platform he was standing on. Hearing fans slowly collecting and screaming, he couldn't see them however.

Head waving about, he saw nothing but blackness.

"How could you?"

Eyes narrowing at the voice that was laced with such bitterness and hurt, you stared over at Namjoon who merged out from the dark on Hoseok's right.

About to speak, Hoseok was interrupted when another voice said the same thing to his left. Head whipping over, his brows furrowed deeply when seeing you. But the difference between Namjoon and you was that Namjoon was angry, you were disheartened and crying.

...and there was something different about you. You were younger. It took a moment for Hoseok's eyes to soften completely when recognizing that you were 18 years old again, hair a mess of curls and the same dress on from the first drunken night you had met.

"What's wrong?" he asked softly, wanting to move and embrace your body that started to tremble. He couldn't see you like this even if the surroundings he was around confused him completely.

"You left me," you sniffled, "you left me, you left your son! How could you have—"

"You left for us, for the group," Namjoon hollered over, interrupting you causing Hoseok's head to turn back in the leader's direction, "You've helped us, grown with us. Don't regret that step."

"Of course, you should regret that step!" you screamed and Hoseok's heart sunk so low at that, jumping when looking back at you crying. His eyes squinted over at the little form that hid behind your leg.

Softening when you realized it was Yeri, Hoseok swallowed hard at the tiny boy terrified.

"Yeri..."

"Why'd you leave Appa?" Yeri asked softly, still hiding behind your leg.

"He had to, he found fame and money to be more important," You bitterly snapped out.

"It wasn't about that!" Namjoon cooed, "It was about making something out of himself! Making his family proud as he rose to success."

"While leaving us behind?" you asked whimpering.

Hoseok's head turned from one yell to the other, feeling his sweat starting to cloud over and produce more onto his skin, he was starting to pant when looking between the two fighting. His heart hurt for both sides, both truths that he didn't want to face.

"Even when in fear of possibly having the truth come out, you were worried about he group and didn't mention how it could effect your own child!" you screamed and Hoseok's pant turned into him holding his breath at that.

That was true. He had. The moment he grew scared for B-Free knowing, he barely even considered the repercussions Yeri would have to face, or you would have to face. He was so scared of Bangtan and their successes. Feeling his eyes sting, there was a pit of guilt seeping at his stomach from fear.

Fear of these truths, fear of all his mistakes.

"You try to have yourself believe I'm being unfair," you whimpered, growing mad as you moved closer to Hoseok's side, "...but I'm not am I?"