Chapter 5: Stay Away From Me

Have you ever been in a situation where your mouth becomes dry, your skull feels like it's balding, and all parts of your body starts to sweat? I emphasize all parts of bodies...like cracks I didn't even know could sweat on me? Well, yes, if you've felt this anxiousness before, then you'll understand how brutal I'm taking these thirty seconds before me.

Here you watch, suddenly no longer angry nor pissed. All you felt was the gas building within you, eyes narrowing when blinking repeatedly. Yup, you thought to yourself, cursing, He's real and he's coming towards me.

Watching Hoseok moving hesitantly before you, you could tell the same anxiousness was moving within his form when seeing the sadness play at his eyes. There was so much uncertainty within his gaze to the point where it started to make you more nervous.

Heart pounding and fluttering all in one go, the anger started to build up again when Hoseok's lips curled into a soft scared smile. That smile...it was aged but it was still so like the days you had fallen for him. The days where you gave him your all and he threw it all away without an even decent goodbye.

With that, you allowed your thoughts to morph your anger.

Hoseok didn't know what to say. For starters, it was unreal for him to be seeing you after years. You were aged, but you were more beautiful since the last time he had seen you...the last time he had kissed and hugged you. Swallowing harshly, Hoseok found himself to block out all the other people that were trying to talk to him. In that moment, he didn't see or hear anyone else.

Stopping at his tracks when he was a few feet away, Hoseok's eyes searched your expressionless ones. He couldn't quite read you, knowing there was anger in your stance, hurt, pain, anxiety? Everything above? Hoseok wasn't sure, but he sure as hell did feel bad if any of those above were the case. What else was I supposed to expect? I deserve this reaction.

He spoke, he finally built the courage to speak...

"H-Hi," he whispered out, eyes on you as his body slightly bent respectfully in your direction.

You didn't bend back, nor did you say a greeting back. All you managed to do was perfect the best scowl you could muster as time progressed.

Hoseok's lips pursed when seeing your face starting to harden. Smiling nervously, Hoseok moved closer to you, side glancing over at PD Nim who was trying his hardest not to look at what was occurring. Seeing as the older man seemed to distract others around so they didn't see what could potentially erupt, Hoseok simply grew more nervous at that.

"Can I uh," Hoseok moved so that he could stand right before you. Purposely moving so that you were no longer angry, and more shocked over the distance he didn't create, Hoseok let his lips bend over to your ear. "Can I speak to you out in the hall?"

Your jaw clenched at that. Knowing he was trying to smile kindly over at you after whispering in your ear, you didn't have it as you coldly stared into his eyes and nodded curtly. Five minutes.

Seeing him move his hand out for you to softly take, Hoseok was prince-like with his actions, eyes so kind and bright that it physically seemed to burn your angry soul. Giving into your anger, you slapped your hand hard into his soft one. Seeing his Adam's apple bob when you tossed out a fake smile in his direction, you noticed the slight fright graze his sight when you began dragging him from where you had just come from.

Moving out, the doors closed behind the both of you.

All BTS were eyeing the door and then each other for two minutes straight once witnessing what they were able to see from a distance. The members were beyond confused...