Chapter 20: Animalistic

Hoseok felt eyes on his sleeping form. Shifting on the couch he lay sprawled on, the man sunk his aching face into the pillow that had been thrown to him last night when he was kicked out of his room. Too tired to have fought against PD Nim or anyone for that matter, he was just glad he had talked to the doctor and finally understood all that had occurred to him the day before.

It was an allergy to the beard glue he had used, hence, the complete redness and aching of the lower part of his face. Tossing back allergy medication and sleeping, he was still in pain but not as much as yesterday; yesterday his sickness had clouded every word that came out of his agitated mouth.

Blinking over at the six individuals who were chatting over at him, Hoseok mumbled an annoyed, "You know, you all really do need to work on whispering softer."

They stopped as his eyes opened, smiling and asking if he was okay as he sat up onto the couch. In sweats, the man was a tired mess when looking up with squinted eyes. Ruffling at his own bed hair that stood as unfamiliar ways, Hoseok noticed something off about his members.

They were bombarded with holding all types of gifts and surprises. From balloons to a fucking basket of goodies, each one of them had something held in their hands.

"Is it my birthday or something?" Hoseok asked, chuckling as he smiled over at the boys excited when staring over at the items.

"We got a little carried away trying to buy something for Yeri," Namjoon said, only now realizing just how much stuff all six of the members had collectively gotten up for to get.

"What time is it?"

"Almost 10 in the morning," Jimin answered, his hand holding a decorated gift bag. "How are you feeling?"

"In my senses again," Hoseok said softly, smiling before feeling the side of his warm cheek slightly, "Am I still red?"

"Somewhat. I think the meds worked...just take again tonight so you sleep well again," Jin suggested, all growing concerned when staring at the recovering dancer.

Hoseok nodded before rubbing at his face lightly and blinking open his eyes to forcefully wake. Glancing back at the boys who didn't move before him, Hoseok licked his bottom lip very slowly when finding words to speak regarding you.

"They still asleep?" he asked instead, glancing back at the boys that nodded.

Absorbing that information himself, Hoseok stood onto his feet as he gently rubbed over his bare chest. Feeling heat radiating off of him, he was just glad it wasn't due to a fever any longer. Moving past the boys so he could check up on Yeri and you, as he got before the door his brows furrowed as the floors behind him creaked. Confused, he turned to spot all six of the members he left behind to be right at his heels.

"Wha—" Hoseok laughed breathily, "Okay before you scare them, stay here...I'll see if they're ready for you."

The six nodded their heads simultaneously as Hoseok rolled his eyes and moved to sneak in. Making sure to close the door behind him, he chuckled again. He understood the others being excited and thrilled, but he also knew suffocating Yeri with sudden six strangers was something the kid needed to be ready for and not surprised with.

Turning around to see you cuddled asleep next to Yeri who was still awake and gently playing with the strands of your hair, Hoseok grinned. The moment he softly ran towards the bed and had Yeri giggle and sit up, Hoseok placed his finger to his lip, not wanting to disrupt your sleep as he playfully took hold of Yeri so quick. Bouncing the squealing boy in his arms, Hoseok sighed as he hugged the kid before asking about his sleep.