Chapter 32: "Hoseok!"

W A R N I N G    18 +
I have never written this long of a smut before. Enjoy if you wish to, if you don't want to read through it, skip to the end for some fluff.

-
Hoseok sat on his bed. Distressed, and slightly anxious, the man had found out a loud to further confuse his mind this night.

It had been a week and a half from Kennah's death. Having stopped by at his funeral in the beginning of the week, Hoseok had held you as your cried and mourned with the hurt mother of the boy. Hoseok wanted to cry but couldn't. All he kept doing was looking at the cascate. He thrived for answers, and it didn't help that the girl he had caught bleeding with Kennah on the hotel's staircase wasn't present.

What he did find out however, was that the girl was Kennah's girlfriend, and she had also been missing ever since the fall occurred. That's what worried him, her family, and Kennah's mother. Whatever happened ontop of that roof resulted in her disappearing along with the army of people who had chased the boy and the USB.

The USB...Hoseok had talked about it to the police, had talked about it to Kennah's mother, but evidence with the body showed that Kennah held no such thing on him as he fell. That, that was the bit that made Hoseok alarmed the most.

The second half of the week was more about Hoseok keeping his thoughts to himself. The last he wanted was anyone to call him crazy, or distress the hurting mother more with his theories. He listened to what your mourning self wanted and that was for him to let it go. So he tried. Hoseok tried to picture the image of the boy dead and sprawled before him out of his mind, as he focused on you, Yeri, and the drama with the fans.

The second half of the week was on reuniting and connecting with the band members, trying to read Namjoon who was weirdly uncomfortable, and dealing with management and fans. The fans were mostly sidetracked over the situation with Kennah, and many laid off knowing Hoseok knew the boy. Sure, there was still some backlash over the pictures, but most of the uproar was no longer present. Many read his posts and words on the situation, and they believed him.

Hoseok felt bad for lying about your relationship towards him, but it was a decision you both made. That's how it should've been in the first place, and he agreed to it. Both of you decided to remain Yeri and your connections to him a secret.

Here he was now, on his bed, still anxious for no reason for this moment. He jumped a little once he felt a cold hand move over into his shirt. Glancing over at you who sat next to him, he hadn't even noticed your arrival from the shower as your damp hair moved to rest on his dress shirt. Feeling your fingertips twirl over his skin by his neck, he sighed before looking over at you.

He glanced at the white nightie you wore. Swallowing hard and not really confused over why his stomach was suddenly filled with butterflies, it was a satin material, high on your thighs it stopped as your breasts plumped naturally, hidden modestly. But the hardness of your nipple from the cold was slowly starting to overturn and allow all to see.

He felt his chin being held as you giggled and met his eyes. "Eyes up here," you teased.

Hoseok licked at his lips, moving in for a kiss but you stopped him. You always stopped him ever since the night he was with you for the first time in years. His jaw clenched as you did, his eyes soft however as he pulled away and stood.

Your brows furrowed slightly at his agitation. "You alright?" you asked softly, taking hold of his hand before you as he stood and had his head tilted to the ceiling.

"N-Ne," he said, nodding his head, "Just been thinking about a lot, and you...you're just here all sexy and I-"
Your eyes narrowed, small grin on your face. Seeing as he snorted over at his own words, he apologized before rubbing at his face.