Chapter 13: Don't Move Away If I Kiss You Again

Your eyes were narrowed as you stared over at the man before you. There was a twinge at your chest the moment you felt his tired eyes move from over your body and at your face. The kind smile his genuine face formed when seeing you in his sweater made your stomach flutter, but also reflex at the same time. You felt the need to throw up.

Whether it be the sick feeling of knowing you made him wait for three hours, or the sick feeling of what your mind had been calculating and thinking of these past days...both ideas were just as troubling.

"You came," he said, relieved and breathlessly.

You moved the weight of your leg from one to the other. Swallowing, you nodded slowly before parting your lips to speak.

"Why would you wait here at this time?" You softly asked, trying not to scold. The last thing you wanted was for him to think that you cared...

Hoseok smiled at that. "I told you I'd wait forever if I had to," he softly reminded, stepping closer to your red-nosed form.

He could tell you were cold from the way your nose was close to dripping. Smiling even more, he wished for a snot rocket to burst out of you for some weird reason, thinking it would be the cutest thing. Plus the fact that you were wearing his sweater as a shield from the chilly wind made Hoseok even more fluttery inside.

"You're an idiot," you sighed out, moving your arms over your chest slowly as you held your ground, "It's freezing out here and you've got places to be in a few hours. You should be resting."

"I wanted to see you."

"Well, you've seen me," you mumbled, moving back a bit, "Now let's go. You should go to your lil' idol dorm and sleep."

Hoseok grinned wildly at that. His brow arching slowly as he responded, "You care about me finding rest?"

Your jaw clenched.

"No."

"You clearly do," Hoseok chimed, amused as he stepped towards you slowly. "You care enough to have come all the way here to see if my 'idiot idol self' was present."

You didn't say anything, simply beginning to walk away at this point. Seeing as he caught up to you with slight laughter, you grew tired from the very sound of him. Mostly because your heart was making you feel things you refused to ever feel again when around the man.

"What're you even wearing?" You mumbled, changing the subject so he wasn't laughing and walking alongside you all amused.

He stopped for a moment by the near alley of the side building. The flower shop still as a backdrop behind the two of you. Glancing down at his form, he bit at his lip amused, his two teeth curling over.

"I thought I'd put in a little effort to see you," he piped out, moving the flower he held in his hand out for you to take.

You stared over his dress shirt he wore. Confused over why he wasn't freezing, you glanced over his hair that was nicely styled on its own. This on its own, made you uncomfortable. Swallowing, you stared over at the petite cute daisy he held in his hand.

"Now..." he said slowly, his eyes softening as he moved towards your form, "Before you take it and throw it away like the others, just know that I won't feel hurt."

You puckered at your lips. He stared over at your lips but you didn't catch it.

Hesitantly moving your hand out, you let your fingers move around the flower. It was hard not to have your hand graze his freezing one. Eyes softening, you took the flower and nodded gently as a 'thank you'.