Chapter 11: You Avoiding Me?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

-

You were afraid to wake up.

To have your eyes open and witness what was before you, whose arms you were so desperately tangled in, and whose warm breath seemed to be lingering about near the end of your cheek...you were afraid to wake up.

You were afraid because you knew exactly who it was.

One eye peeking to spot the nose before you, you allowed your forceful gaze to move around the man. It was a struggle to not panic when realizing who had such a grip at your waist. The fact that his fingers were peeking into your sweater and burning at your skin wasn't helping your thumping heart.

It was Hoseok.

Struggling to not make noise, your uncertain, shocked, and slightly embarrassed form started to slowly move away from the fast-asleep man that was before you. Swallowing hard when his fingers held tight at your skin, linking into the start of your pants, you panicked, almost falling straight off the bed as you tried to sneak away all over.

The man didn't wake his eyes, instead, he smiled a little in his sleep before twirling away face-first into the pillow. Moving your hand on top his that was glued to your heated skin, you managed to break free of his hold by lightly having his hand fall onto the bed underneath him.

"We're still not done talking," Hoseok said softly, his voice hoarse when noticing your form trying to sneak out from the closed door of his bedroom.

You froze, swallowing hard when hearing his woken form. You didn't say anything, nor did you turn back to face the man. You simply straightened your back, fixed your undershirt on your body before shyly glancing at his sweater that you had on from the other night. Pulling it down, you moved strands of hair away from your face while leaving.

How'd this happen you ask? Well, from the cry fest that was last night, all had moved to Hoseok's bedroom. Just you and him. For some reason, you couldn't let him go the entire night as you sobbed and scolded, ranted, emotionally drained yourself out. It was a process you didn't remember much as the both of you were vulnerable and tired. It was a surprise you allowed your stubborn self to cuddle and sleep in his lap...only to now? Wake up embarrassed. Great. Fucking great.

Cheeks red, you moved through the unfamiliar hallway quickly. Trying so hard not to think of the position you had just woken up in, you could still feel the part of the skin Hoseok touched to be tingling.

"Where should I meet you tonight?"

You jumped, glancing over at the man that was sleepily rubbing at his eyes, he was also slightly red when staring at you. There was something in his eyes that resembled you and your embarrassment, so you found security in that. Swallowing, you stared away from the man before rushing your steps towards the possible exit.

Hoseok's brows creased in when seeing how fast you instantly started to run. Pursing his lips, he wanted to call out for you but he didn't, instead, he slowly moved in the same direction. He had a small smile on his face when seeing how comfortably you wrapped his sweater to your body.

Your head was whipping around softly, shoes soft when rushing through hallways. Making sure not to make much noise, your breath hitched when you bumped straight into another form once making your final turn. Seeing as the man grabbed your arms, and slowly helped stable you, your eyes were in awe.

Namjoon's face twitched in slight awkwardness when staring behind his shoulder and over at all the members that instantly stood up and straight at the sight of you. Gently letting you go, he apologized even though you were the one at fault for the crash. Seeing him move and bend in a bow, you glanced at the other boys not to far from you and noticed them bowing as well. Even Jin and Yoongi bowed, which immediately struck you as inappropriate since they were older.