Chapter 2: I Trust You

A/N: the next two chapters are little flashbacks + present moments. Chapter 4 will consist of Y/N and Hoseok's meeting. These next two chapters are important though aha, enjoy!

-

May, 2012.
1 year before Bangtan Sonyeondan debut.

Hoseok was having trouble breathing. Air heavy in his young lungs, Hoseok scurried in the living space he grew to call his temporary home. For a brilliant dancer, one would assume the boy would know how to manage harsh breathing. But, not in this moment. In this moment, Hoseok felt faint because of his panicked breathing.

"I-I, well this is," he gulped down, form terrified as he almost tripped over the stalks of clothing that was by the opposing doors of the small place. He cursed internally when noticing that it wasn't his clothing but one of the other members that had just moved in.

Only been about two weeks into this new place, and things were already starting to go downhill. It was hard to live with 6 other people that he barely knew of. But it was for the company...the company wanted the boys to get to know each other and by having them live together before debut was how they were managing to get about it.

"I'll just stand, I really don't need to sit," you reassured uncomfortable, trying your best to put on a smile as you stared over at the stranger that had become such a huge part of your life over the span of about two months.

"You're pregnant," Hoseok said, nervous smile on his lips, "Sit. Sit."

He ushered his hands over to a cushioned part of the ground. Smiling as he cutely moved a hand behind his neck, you allowed yourself to slowly sink to the ground. It was then where you slowly managed to catch an eye of the entire place.

You had never been to the small apartment complex before. Nor had you met the other boys that were supposed to be crowded and living in here. You figured that Hoseok had probably asked them to give you space once you arrived...you understand though. The boy was probably nervous over what they were going to talk about.

"You finally come to terms with it yet?" you asked, smiling a little as you moved your hand cutely over for his nervous form to take.

He smiled, almost child-like, as his black hair dripped at his eyes. Slowly allowing his sweaty hand to move into yours, Hoseok crouched, sitting down as well.

"Come to terms with what?" Hoseok asked, cheeks a little flushed as he moved closer to you when you gently tugged his hand.

Hoseok did, swallowing the lump down his throat. Butt sliding a little on the hard-cold floor, he moved so that his thigh was slightly touching yours. Glancing down at his clammy hand in yours, his body relaxed a little when your thumb slowly grazed the outer part of his palm. Hand resting on your lap, it took him a while to register that you had started to talk to him again.

"The pregnancy," you said softly.

Hoseok swallowed again. Nodding almost instantly, both of you seemed to grow nervous again.

"I'm sorry I panicked when you first told me," he said gently, licking at his lips a little.

"Don't be," you said softly, "It's been a weird couple of weeks."

You smiled a little to yourself at that.

At first, it had taken you a long while to get over the fact that you had had sex with someone in a bathroom stall. That on its own had been shocking to you. But the moment you had started to feel things, missed a period cycle, and experienced the occasional mood swing, you had found out you had gotten pregnant.