Chapter 33: Night-Out Disaster

A/N: hopefully you all got to read the previous chapter aha. If you have, I hope you enjoy this chapter as well!

(Unedited, like always)

-

Kevin was back.

Hoseok watched you squeal and attack the man in hugs the minute you laid eyes on him, interrupting the boys getting to know the man completely as you rushed over so adorable and excited.

"How'd you get here?" You had asked, thrilled as you looked at the grinning man.

Hoseok watched the attractive tanned man tell you the same thing he had told Hoseok's flustered form.

"I got to their ex manager's place to see Yeri last night. Spending time with him, the man allowed me to be driven here so I could meet you," Kevin explained, "that's when I met the group—and my boy Namjoon right outside. They were getting back in."

Hoseok watched Namjoon and Kevin exchange a quick low high-five as they had already gotten close. Rolling his eyes, this bond was expected.

"Came to a surprise that the scandal bit I laughed at a while back seems to be an ongoing occurrence?" Kevin teased before looking over at Hoseok who had been dealing with the jokes since this morning.

He finished, "and here I was flying out immediately so I could check up on you and be less of a dick over the phone."

You had blushed so hard, that in return causing Kevin to wink and congratulate the two of you. Not knowing how to respond, Hoseok watched you frozen as he nodded for the your silenced form as well.

"Uh, thanks."

The tanned man nodded before clapping his hands together. He had done one thing, one thing in this moment that changed the course of tonight's events completely.

"We're going out to a special club tonight instead of me hosting some party," Kevin hollered, already pumped, "Namjoon suggested a great underground scene and I'd love to party it up with some celebrities, like yourselves! Are you kiddin' me? This is going to be amazing."

That. That above right there. That excitement, that decision...that brought Hoseok—

-

—Here. That brought Hoseok here. Staring anxiously along with you into the crowd of people who moved their bodies so closely together 'til their clothes stayed glued to skin from sweat.

The music was loud and it bumped at Hoseok's eardrums. Barely able to hear you breathe, let alone talk next to him, he heard you shout a few times in the private booth both of you were seated in. He tried to answer the best he could the minute he got to this gathering in the first place.

Sure Kevin was having fun. What confused Hoseok were the rest of the boys who were uncomfortable, while Jin and Yoongi were agitated over the work that they left behind to come by today. It was intriguing how Namjoon picked a place for this session of bonding where not everyone, even himself, seemed to be enjoying the environment.

Namjoon was on his own, twirling his thumbs at his phone...almost as if he waited for something or someone to have his phone blare up.

"You having fun?" You shouted past the music and by Hoseok's ear.

The man jumped away from his observations before looking over at you beautiful and right next to him. Glancing hastily over you form and gathering his attention on you, he nodded before forcing a little smile as an answer.

Hoseok was tired of shouting over the music.

You saw right through the man. Sighing, your knees bounced just as anxious. You were of different reasons than the man next to you however. What worried you were the strangers around. With one picture, look, or glimpse of recognition for anyone in this club directed at the boys could be lethal.