Chapter 1

It's early in the morning, and i'm ready to start my journey at L.A. It's 4:00 in the morning, and i have to go to the airport right away. The flight will leave at 6:00, so i'm in a hurry. I'm getting everythings ready, but Rose make me wait for her." Rose, what the heck are you doing, huh?? We're gonna late, dude. Come on, let's go" i shout. She run from the room and we're heading to the airport. It's 5:00." Thank god we're not late" i say. We go into the airport and check in. After we done everything, we go to plane and take a seat. I'm so exciting right now. I can't wait to meet them. We're off from London to L.A. On the way, i put my earphone on and decide to sleep (I'm sleepy because i didn't sleep last night)

"Dude, wake up, we're here"someone whispers. I open my eyes and see Rose,
"We're already here??"
I'm just wake up, so my voice sound like a death cow. We get off the plane and walk out of the airport. I look around us and it's nearly sunset. The sky looks beautiful. "Are you Miracle Jessy??"a man with black suit asks."um, yeah, it's me"i respond. "I'm new district's body guard, Tom so i'm will take you to meet them. But we have to wait for 2 other girls"he says."Ok!"i say. We stand there a few minutes then those 2 girls come out from the airport.
"Are you Jenny and Lani??"he asks." Yep"they respond. I feel like jenny doesn't like me. The way she looks at me is terrible."Why that ugly girls come with us??"jenny says.
I stare at her like i'm going to kill her. I know i'm ugly. There's no need tell me, bitxh. We go into the car. I sit next to the window and Rose. I'm so exciting. I'm gonna meet them soon.