Chapter 14

"How about Rose??Do you love Jaden??I'm sure he also has a feeling for you."Devin says."No. There's no way I love. He's a singer and i'm just a fangirl."Rose says. "You're blushing, so that's mean you love him."Dylan says and puts his hand on Rose's shoulder."No, i'm not."She shouts. "Why are you shouting??"I say. She doesn't say anything. She just looks down."Come on, tell us the truth. We're not gonna tell anyone about it."
Devin says."Promise me you won't tell anyone about it."She says. They all nod their head."Yes, i love him, but we can't be together. I mean he loves Lani, not me.
I'm ugly and look like an idiot sometimes. He never gonna love me."She says. "We're sure that Jaden has a feeling for you, too. I see him buy a necklace that you hold for a while when we were at that stall."Devin says. "I wish it's true."She says and smiles at us."Let's go. We don't want to make them worry."I say. "Ok, let's go, Mrs.Bojsen."Dylan says and joking around with Rose. We're playing, joking until we reach the hotel.
"We're here. You guys better shut your mouth or i'm going to kill you."She says like she's threatening us. "Ok"We all say and we run to the elevator. We're here at the boys room. Dyaln opens the door and see everyone is sitting inside the room. "What takes you so long??It's nearly one hours and you just come back??"Julian asks. "Sorry, guys for making you worry about us. I won't disturb you guys. I'll get going."I apologize and head back to my room.
I lock the door and sit on my bed thinking about Sean and Jenny. I just come back, why he Doesn't ask me any questions?? And why he is cuddling with that bitch?? Oh Miracle, he never care about you. He never love you. Stop fall for him. You're ugly. You're not good for him. I'm thinking about all the stupid things
alone then someone is knocking my door. I open the door and see Jaden standing in front of me.
"Why are you here??"I asks.
He pushs me into the room and close the door."Hey, what are you doing??"I asks him curiously. "What's wrong with Rose??Why did she act so weird today?? I mean she has ignored me since we had dinner."He asks me."I don't know. Ask her yourself. And please stop making her hurt." I says pushing him out of my room. "Hey, i don't understand what you mean. Miracle, open the door."Jaden says while he's knocking the door."Go and ask her yourself."I shout from my room."Aish, that's girl. Ok, Jaden, let go and ask her yourself."He says.
He walks to her room and knocks the door.