Chapter 32

N/A: It's been so long  since I updated my book
I'm so sorry
Btw, hope you'll enjoy it

I wait for them for about 1 hour. I don't know what take them so long.
After one hour, they are done.

"So, Julian and Dylan will stay here with the girl. And Jaden, Sean, Devin and I will go to the beach first."
I say and they all agree.
"When will we go to the beach??" Julian asks.
"7:30"I say. "Ok, then."
"Don't forget to help her. You understand what I mean, right??" I ask.
And they all laugh.

It's 6:30. We leave the hotel and make our way to the beach. We arrive at the beach and do what we have to do.
It's 7:00 and we're done.
"Wow, that's so beautiful."
I say as I bring my phone out and take pictures. We take a lot of pictures together. Then we take a seat on a sand, look to the sky together. A few minutes later, Jaden's phone rings. He picks up his phone.
After talking for a minute, Jaden tells us that they're on their way here.
We stand up and get ready for this amazing night.

*On the way to the beach*
"Where are we going?? And why don't those girls come with us??"Rose asks.
"You'll see."Dylan says.
On their way to the beach, those two can't stop saying.
They sometimes look so annoying.

It's nearly 8:00 and they arrive at the beach.
Julian takes out a scarf and cover Rose's eyes, so that she won't see anything.
They both hold her hands and walk together to the place that we have arranged.
The candles are already bright. Rose walks into the shape of heart that we arrange. Then Jaden walks into it, too.
I take out a scarf from Rose, but I tell her to close her eyes until We all say open.
"OPEN YOUR EYES, BABY"
We all yell together.
She opens her eyes and see Jaden standing in front of her holding a cake say
"Happy Birthday My Little Star❤❤
Will you be my girlfriend?"
She nods and she hugs Jaden with a smile on her face and tears in her eyes.
She blows the candles and we all cheer happily.
Finally, they become a couple. I'm so happy.

A few minutes later, there are fireworks. That's so beautiful. We all look at the fireworks.

We sit on the sand together and eat the cake.
"Let's sing a song"I say and walk to the car to bring my guitar. I come back and prepare to play. "What do you want to sing??"Rose asks. "I don't know."I say as I play my guitar and start singing Bruno Mars's song
JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

*Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair fall perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday, Yeah

I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me
And It's so, It's so sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me: "Do I look okay?"
I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are
And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are
Yeah*

I just sing half of the song and after I stop they clap their hands like they are clapping for a popstar.
"I never know that you can sing" Jaden asks. "What's an amazing voice" Devin says surprisingly. "It's beautiful, Miracle" I heard Sean says and suddenly my face turns red. "She's not only sing, she also...." Rose says.
"Hey, look a shooting star"
I cut her, but actually it's really a shooting star. We all look up and make a wish. (Can you image if you're the one who stay with them and make a wish with them??
It's going to be one of the perfect time in life.)

It's already 10 o'clock. We go back home and have some rest. When we enter the boys room, Jenny and Lani suddenly stand up and walk to our directions.
"Where have you been??"
Lani suddenly speaks up.
"And why are you two holding hand?" Jenny asks confusingly. "Well, We're dating." Jaden says and theirs eyes widened.
"What??? You're dating with her?? With this ugly girl??" She says.
"Hey, she's not ugly. I love her, so don't ever say any bad words to her or I'll hate you forever" Jaden says.
She didn't say anything. She just leaves the room and walk to her room.
I saw Lani smile at Sean.
I feel like I want to murder someone right now.
"Let's go and have a rest.
I'll leave first. Bye" I say and leave the room.
Then we all go back to our own rooms and have a rest.