Chapter 3

"All of you have your own room, you can go to your room and keep your stuff there and come back,ok?" Dylan says. We all nod. I go into my room and prepare everything. I sit there for a while thinking of how lucky i am. I'm screaming, singing, and dancing like an idiot. I wish no one hear or see me, but then i see Jaden and Sean stand infront of my door. "Fuck, they saw me. Omg, what should i do?"I'm talking to myself. No one can hear what i say. "You look adorable, baby"Sean says.
I'm blushing right now. Sean is calling me baby.
I feel like i'm going to fly.
"I look like an idiot. How can i become adorable, huh?"I say. "You're always adorable to me, i mean to us"Sean says. It makes me blush again. Why did you say that,huh?You know I can't fall for you, but it makes me fall for you more.
"Come out, Miracle. We're waiting for you at our room"Jaden grab my hand and we walk to their room together. Sean is walking behind me. When we reach their room, jaden go and find his seat next to Rose. These two look perfect together. Sean puts his hand on my shoulder "let's take a seat, princess". I look at him and he is smiling at me. Oh god, does he has the same feeling like i do? There's no way it can be. He's a star, and i'm just a normal girl. Stop thinking, you fool. We walk to our seat together. Sean is sitting next to me and his hand is still on my shoulder. I'm sorry to myself because i can't stop thinking about him. "Hey, let's play truth or dare"devin says. "What??? Truth or dare??
I'm not gonna play with you guys"i say with a nervous look. "Why?? Do you have any secret that can't tell anyone,huh??"
Julian says looking at my face."Stop giving her a hard decision, guys. Let her choose whatever she wants"Sean talking to the boys. My crush is protecting
me right now. I'm blushing with no reason. I decide to play this game, so that everyone will not disappointed.