Chapter 37

We open the door and everyone is asleep.
"You should have some rest." I say. "I don't want to." He says. "I'm going to my room. I don't want to wake them up." I say. I walk out of the room and he grabs my hand tight. "I'll go with you" He says. "No way, you can't be in my room"I say. "Why not?" He asks.
"Ummm.....I don't know" I say and push his hand away. "I won't let you" He says hugging me behind.
"Why won't you? You have someone who is waiting for you in her room?" I say trying to get his hand away. "Who?? Jenny??" He says. "I saw you guys hugging and you seems so close to her." I say and finally I can get his hand away from me. "Okay then, if you want me to" He says and he walks out of the room. I say nothing and walk to my room. When I couldn't close the door because someone's leg is between the door. "Ouch, it's hurt." Sean says. "Why are you here?" I ask and open the door to free his leg.
He comes in and locks the door. " What are you doing here? Leave now." I say. "No" He says and jump on my bed. "Hey, get out of my bed. Why don't you go and see you sweetheart? Why come here?" I say pulling him out of my bed. He drags me down and Now I'm no his chest. "My sweetheart is here" He says hugging me so tight that I couldn't breathe.
"Don't move. I just want to be with you alone, just the two of us" He says. I stay still on his chest. He hugs me and he kisses me on my forehead.
"I love you" He whispers. My heart beats so fast, my face turns red. I'm so in love.
A few minutes later, I look up and he's already fallen a sleep. I get up and pull a blanket over him. I sit there looking at him, playing with his hair softly.
He's so handsome. That's why girls can't resist him.
I sit there, surfing my phone. Later, I hear a knock.
I open a door and see Jaden. "Oh, Hi, Jaden"I say.
"Why don't you go to our room" He asks and he looks into my room. "Oh, I see why" He says and laugh at me. "That's not what you think it is" I say.
"It's okay. No need to explain" He teases me.
"Can I come in? I want to do something." He says and walks into my room. "What are you doing?" I whisper. "Just wait and see." He says. He leans close to Sean and hugs him like a girlfriend hugging her boyfriend. "Sean, Wake up or I'll kiss you" Jaden tells me to say it and it's embarrassing. "I won't wake up until you kiss me" Sean says. "Okay, I'll kiss you."
I say and Jaden leans on to kiss him, but He wakes up. "What's the hell are you doing here?" He yells.
We both laugh so hard. He looks at me like he wants to eat me right now. "Sorry, but that was hilarious" Jaden says and run back to his room. I close the door and I'm still laughing. "Stop laughing" He says but he can't stop me. "Fine, I will make laugh harder" He says and drag me into his arms. He tickles me and I laugh so hard. He also laughs at me. It's even more embarrassing than before. "You still laugh, huh?" He says tickling me. "I won't stop laughing. You're fuuny" I say laughing even harder. He stops and looks at me eyes to eyes. I look at his sparkling eyes. My heart beats so fast. I want to kiss him right now, but I can't. He leans in and kiss me on my lip. I kiss him back. It feels so good. I feel like I'm in paradise.
Until something hits my mind. I push him and run to the bathroom. I hear his laugh from the outside.
I'm so embarrassing to meet him. How can I face him. "Come on, M or I'll go into your bathroom to bring you out." He says and I come out so fast, so that he doesn't to come in. "You're blushing" He says laughing at me. "No, no, I'm not" I say walking to the door. "Let's go to the boys' room" I say leaving him behind me. That's pretty embarrassing.
I open the door and everyone looks at me and laugh.
"Why are you blushing?" Rose asks. "What? Me? Blushing?" I say. "Her face turns red" Julian says.
What? No" I say. And suddenly there's a beautiful voice heard from behind me. "Stop teasing her" Sean says. "Ohhhh, Okay" They say giggling. I hate them so much. "What happens between you two?" Devin asks. "We're dating" Sean says before I even have a chance to talk. I look at him and he smirks at me.
At the same time, there's a yelling from behind our back. "What did you just say?" Jenny yells.
"They're dating" Dylan says. "Sean, you must be kidding. I know you like me along and you know how I feel about you. Everybody know." She says holding Sean's hand. "What? You must be wrong. I like you as a friend." Sean says. What's a dramatic girl. "You'll regret for doing this to me" She says walking back to her room crying. I don't know whether it's her act or it's real. "What should we do about her?" I ask. "Don't worry. It'll be alright." Sean says. "Stop talking about her. I want to know more about you two" Jaden says. "Are you two really dating?" Rose asks. "No,we're not" I reply. "But sooner or later we'll be" Sean says smiling at me.
Am I dreaming? Is it for real? First he said he love me and now he wants to go on a date with me.
My life is so good. I still can't believe it.
"Earth to Miracle " someone yells. "What?" I say.
"What are you thinking of?" I ask. "No... Nothing" I say. "What are we going this evening?" I ask changing the topic. "We prepare a special surprise for you four." Devin says. "Four of us, the girls?" Rose asks. "Yeah, four of you." Dylan says. "It's all we can do for you gurls" Julian says. "Okay" I say.
"It'll be a big surprise" Sean whispers in my ear.
"Go and get dress. Prepare yourself for today. Make yourself fabulous." Dylan says. Rose and I leave the room and we go to our own room.