Chapter 26

*Sean's POV*
I stand in front of the door looking at her running back to her room. She looks so cute. I open the door and see the boys sitting and playing with their phone.
When they see me, they put their phone away.
"How was your date?? Is everything alright??"Devin is the first one to ask.
"We didn't go on a date. We just go for a walk."I say taking a seat near Julian.
"Do you guys kiss?"Jaden.
"What the......!!!!"I yell throwing a pillow to his face. When Jaden asks that question, my mind comes up with that kiss. I'm not really sure if i have some feeling for her, but whenever she stays near me, my heart beats faster than normal. "Heyyyyy, Sean, Come back to the Earth."They all yell which make my thoughts go away.
"What are you thinking??"
Dylan asks. "Nothing... I'm so sleepy. I will go to bed first."I say yawning. I walk to my bed and have a sleep.

*Miracle's POV*
When we arrive back at the hotel, i run as fast as i can to my room. I lock the door and jump on my bed, cover my face with a pillow, thinking of how embarrassing i am.
Oh Jesus, he kissed me.
It's not a dream.
But why the hell do i kiss him back?? What if he know that i like him??
How am i going to face him?? What should i do??
It's such an awkward.
I'm so embarrassed.
Then someone knocks the door which makes my thoughts go away. I open the door and see Jaden standing in front of me.

"It's late at night. What are you doing here??"I say looking at his face.
"Are you free tomorrow??"
Jaden asks looking at me hoping that i'm free.
"Tomorrow?? Yeah, i'm free."I say looking at his face curiously."Let's go somewhere together."he say playing with his fingers.
"Go somewhere together??
Just two of us??"I say surprisingly. "Yeah, just two of us. I hope you won't reject it."he says looking down. "Ok, i'll go."i say smiling at him.
"See ya tomorrow at 8 a.m."he says smiling and walk back to his room.
Wow, what is wrong with him?? Why does he want to go out with me?? Why don't he ask Rose??
It's midnight, and I'm also sleepy. I put my thoughts away and go to sleep.

*Nock, Nock, Nock*
"Who's there??" I yell angrily with my morning voice (My voice in the morning is so funny lol)
"It's me Jaden."Jaden yells just for me to hear from the outside. I get out of my comfortable bed and walk to the door. I open the door and see Jaden standing in front of me.
He's so handsome today.
"Why are you here??"I mumble because i'm still sleepy."You look like a mess in the morning." He says laughing at me. "Stop laughing."I mumble and hit him with my leg.
"Ok, fine. I'll stop."he stop laughing, but giggling.
"I hate you so much Jaden Bojsen."I say hit him with my hand. "Aww, it's hurt."
He says grabbing my arm.
"Let's go. We don't want to be late."he says putting my arm away. "It's just early in the morning. I'm so sleepy."
I mumble with my eyes close. "What?? Early in the morning?? Sweetie, open your eyes and look at the clock. It's already 8 a.m."
He says pointing at the clock in my room.
"Whatever, but i need more sleep. My bed is calling me."
I say walking back to my bed and he walks behind me. I jump on my bed and pull my blanket to cover my body. He sits down on my bed and pull my blanket away. "Get up, princess.
Remember what i said last night. We're going somewhere together today, don't you remember??." He says playing with my hair.
"WTF, i forgot it." I yell jumping to the floor grabbing my jeans and hoodie, running to the bathroom. "Why don't you tell me sooner??"I yell. "I'm going to tell you, but when i see you look so sleepy, it makes me laugh so hard."he says laughing like an idiot.
"I HATE YOU SO MUCH JADEN BOJSEN."I yell from the bathroom.
"You look so cute and funny when you're sleepy."he says laughing again.
"After i'm done, i'll hit you until you get hurt."I yell.
He laughs then playing with his phone.
"I'm done. I say walking out from the bathroom.
"Woah, you're fast."he says playing with his phone.
"Are you gonna sit here playing with your phone the whole day??"I say standing next to the door.
"Oh, sorry. Let's go. We don't want to be late."he says walking to the door.
I open the door and we walk out together.
"We have to tell everyone first."Jaden says and I nod.
We go to the boys room and see everyone sitting there playing with their phones.
"Where have you been??
Why are you guys here together??"Sean is the first one to ask. "I can't hangout with you guys today. I'm going somewhere with Miracle."Jaden says which everyone look at us.
"Are you guys go on a date??"Rose asks. I can see that she's feeling upset right now."No, not a date. We just hangout together. Don't get confused."I say looking at Rose. "We'll leave first. See ya this afternoon."Jaden says holding my hand and we walk out together.
I turn around and see everyone look so shocked.
I look at Sean and see him looking at me with blinking. I'm sure everyone has already confused between me and Jaden.

We leave the hotel a few minutes ago. "Are you hungry??" Jaden asks looking around. Maybe he's looking for a restaurant.
"Yes"I nod and smile at him.
"Let's go"I say holding my hand, running to the restaurant. We look like a couple today, but in real life we aren't. I don't know why he do it, but i'm sure he makes everyone confused including me. What I really afraid of is that Rose also get confused. I'm afraid that she will hate me.

A/N : Oh my god, 1000+ words. It's the first time that i write this long.
Thanks everyone for reading my book.
ILY😘😘❤❤