Chapter 4

It's 10:30 p.m. We're playing this game nearly 3 hours, and now everyone is hungry. We go to a restaurant near the hotel and enjoy our dinner. I love food. I eat alot, but i'm not fat because i always do exercise. While i'm eating, everyone is looking at me, and i'm be like: "What the hack are you looking at??"
"You eat alot baby"Dylan says."That's me"i talk to him with a smile face.
"Don't you afraid of being fat??"Julian says."I do, but when it's time to eat, i got no care"I says. Everyone is laughing at me except Jenny and Lani."Such an ugly piggy"These two bitxhes say."So,what?? I don't care"I talk back to them and finish my food."I go to the hotel first"I talk to them after i finish my food.
"No, you can't. Don't you want to hang out with us??"
Sean says with his puppy eyes." I'm sorry, guys. I'm tired. I want some rest. You guys go and hang out without me,ok??. I promise i will hang out with you guys tomorrow"I says."Ok then. Rest well, piggy princess"they say."Bye, have a good time"I say as i walk out.I go back to the hotel and take a shower. I wear a stitch pajamas. I love it because it makes me look like a child(JKK). I stay in my room, listen to music, and create my own book on Wattpad. It's nearly 12:00. Everyone is back (I hear their voice from the other side).  Someone is
knocking my door. I open the door and see sean standing there. Sean's expression look really surprised."What's wrong?? Why do you look so surprised??"I talk to him with a confused."Oh! Miracle, you look so cute in this pajamas"He says. I can't help, but smile."Oh! I nearly forget it. Let's go"He says." Go where?? It's already midnight"I talk to him with confused again.
"Let's go to our room. Everyone is there. We're waiting for you, so we can eat late night snack together. Let's go"he says and grab my arm and running to their room.
Oh my goddess, he grabs my arm. I'm blushing and smiling right now. But wait, i go to meet them with this pajamas. I already feel embarrassed."Sean, wait. I don't think i should go in"I says."Why??"Sean says in confused."Well, look at what i wear. How can i meet them with this pajamas?It's embarrassing"
"Come on. You look totally cute in this pajamas and i'm here with you. No need to worry,ok?"I nod my head. I feel like i'm in the heaven right now.