Chapter 22

I has been looking at his face for about 30 minutes.
I want to get up, but i can't because i don't want to wake him up. I stay still looking at him again. I touch his cheek."I want to kiss your cheek, your forehead, and your lip, but i can't. You don't belong to me. I can't do all these things."I whisper."You can do it. You're mine."Sean says smiling and kisses my cheek."Oh my Jesus, he hears what i just say.What should i do now?? I can't confess at him like that??
Please help me"I'm saying in my mind."You're blushing, baby."he says smiling at me."No, i'm not blushing."I fight back as fast as i can. He giggles.
"I'm hungry. Let's go and eat something."he says.
"Let me wake them up."I say pointing at others.
"No, just two of us."he
says."Umm... But how about them?? They will be angry."I say looking at him curiously because he want to eat with me."I will text them, so when they wake up, they can come and eat with us. Ok??"he says.
I nod and smile at him.
"Give me 10 minutes."I say getting away from his arm.
"Ok, i'll wait for you."he says smiling at me and kiss my forehead. I go back to my room. I get ready in just 10 minutes and leave the room as fast as i can because i don't want to let people wait for me. I open the door and see Sean standing in front of my door."Let's go, princess."he says holding my hand. We look like a couple. I really love this moment. I want it to be last forever."Did you text them, yet??" I ask."Yes. I texted Jaden. And he said that they will be there at 4 o'clock."he says. We walk to the restaurant nearby. We find a seat for 9 people. Sean sits next to me. We order something to eat. 20 minutes later, everyone arrive at the restaurant. Rose sits between me and Jaden. "My Baby Sean. Why don't you call me?? Why do you come with an ugly girl??"Jenny says and takes a seat near Sean. Everyone look at her. She leans on Sean's shoulder, but Sean pulls her head away.I really want to laugh out loud, but i can't because it's rude.
I continue to eat my food and smile like an idiot.
"Why are you smiling??"
Julian asks."What??I'm smiling??"I pretend not to know that i'm smiling.
"Yeah, you smile is so big. What makes you happy??"
Julian says."I don't know why i'm smiling. I don't even know when i smile."
I say and someone giggles.
"Why are you giggling, Devon??"I ask looking at Devin."Don't call me Devon"he says glaring at me. "Devon, Devon, Devon" I say to make him angry.
"I will tell everyone your secret if you still call me Devon."Devon says looking at me and Sean."The hell, No. Are you sick of death??"
I say glaring at him like i'm gonna eat him."Ok, her secret is..."he got cut off by me."Ok, fine. I won't call you Devon anymore."I say looking at him hoping he won't tell them my secret.
"Ok"he says smirking at me.
"I hate you, Devon."
I whisper to myself.