Chapter 19

"Here we are Universal Studios Hollywood"We all shout in the car. Everyone look so happy. We park our car and we walk together.
I hate seeing Sean with Jenny. I really want to hit her in a face. I swear i will never be her friend. I walk behind them alone because i don't want to walk near that girl. While i am walking, i always look down because i feel bad.
Someone put a hand on my shoulder and i look up to see who is that person.
Oh my, it's Sean. Why did he here?? When did he come and walk behind me?? I really surprise when seeing Sean walks near me.
"Why do you look at me??
Is there something wrong with my face??"he asks me.
"No, there's nothing."I say and look away. It makes me blushing. "So, why are you here??I mean you're walking with Jenny and you suddenly come and walk with me."I say looking at the sky. He looks at me and laughs. "What are you laughing at??"I ask looking at his handsome face.
"You're blushing. And are you getting jealous, baby??"he says smiling and giggling."What?? I'm not blushing, and i'm not jealous. I can't jealous at you."I fight back. I can't let him notice my feeling."Oh, look at those two. Do they look like a couple??They're holding hands, smiling at eachother.Aww, I'm so jealous of them."I say looking at Rose and Jaden.
"We can do all those things."Sean says smiling.
"What did you just say??"I ask looking at his face curiously."We can do all those things together."he says playing with my cheeks."You must be kidding right?? How can we so those things together when you love her??"I ask looking at his face and blushing. I don't want to see his face, but he's playing with my cheeks."What?? I love who??"he asks looking into my eyes curiously.
"You love Jenny, and she also love you. I see it through your actions. You always stay with her, cuddling, and...."I say with anger and i got cut off by him."Oh, Really??? I never know about it. I think I should go on a date with her. What do you think??"
He asks me this stupid question that hurt me more than a knife. "I don't care." I shout at him angrily and run as fast as i can to catch up with others. He runs after me. I hate him. Why did he do this to me?? I'm hurting right now. I try hard to forget him, but it doesn't work. I guess i have to love him alone. A drop of my tear falls down and i wipe it away. I don't want them to worry about me again and again. I try to smile like i use to do.
"Hey, why did you guy suddenly break apart??
Did you guys fight??"
Dylan and Rose ask looking into my eyes to see if i'm going to lie or tell the truth.
"There's nothing happen between us."I say looking away from them. They don't say anything because they know that i'm lying.
"Let's go and enjoy our time here"I say and run as fast as i can to find the place to play. I look so happy on the outside, but hurt in the inside.