Chapter 31

We arrive at the hotel.
We go into the room and see no one. Then Jaden calls Rose.
On Phone:

J: Hey, Rose. Where are you??

R:I'm out with the boys and Jenny and Lani.

J:So, where are you now??

R:I'm in the park nearby.

J:Wait for us, we will be there soon.

R:Ok!!

J:Bye!!

R:Bye!!

After talking with Rose, Jaden tells us that Rose is in the park with others.
We leave the hotel and walk together to the park.
On our way to the park, we talk and play with each other. I walk between Jaden and Devin. Sean walks near Jaden. Suddenly, someone grabs my arm so tight and I turned around to see who is that person. It's Sean. He grabs my arm and looks into my blues eyes.
"What's wrong??"I ask looking at him."Uhh, Nothing"He says and gets his hand out of mine.
It makes me confused.
I don't know how to ask him right now. Maybe I'll ask him tonight. We are continue walking until we see them. We run to them like we haven't seen each other for a long time.
"What are you guys doing here??"I ask. We just come here to rest. We got no where to go."Come here to rest under that hot weather??"I say and they laugh. "Shall we go shopping??"I ask them and they look at me surprisingly."Why you guys look so surprise??"I ask.
"Are you sick??"Julian asks.
"Did you sleep well last night??"Jaden asks.
"Did you eat something wrong??"Dylan asks.
"Are you ok??"Rose asks.
"Why the hell you ask me all those questions??"I ask them. "You never ask to go shopping. It's the first time that we hear you asking for it."Sean says."So, what??
It surprises you??"I ask and they all nod except Jenny and Lani. To be honest, I rarely care about what they do. They can do whatever they want as long as they don't do anything to me and Rose.
"You're idiot."I say looking away and they all laugh.
"Let's go. It's so hot here."
Jenny says. "Ok, then. Let's go to the mall." Rose says.
We walk to the mall together. Those two always walk together and it makes me jealous. I just need someone who walk with me and hold my hand like them. Someone's hand is on my shoulder and it's Julian.
"How was the plan??"He asks. "Well, it's going well. We just have to go back to the beach and get ready for the night."I say. "That's gonna be the best night ever."Julian say smiling.
I nod and smile. He plays my hair playful and I laugh at him. Julian, sometimes look like a kid. He's so cute that I might also fall for him, but my heart already has its owner. I see Sean looking at me and Julian.
He doesn't get his eyes out of us. He keeps looking at both of us since Julian put his hand on my shoulder.
I wonder if he jealous or what. Maybe 20 minutes later, we arrive at the mall.
We walk into the mall and find some places to sit because we're a little bit tired. "It's nearly lunch time."I say looking at my watch."I'm hungry. Can we eat first??"Jaden says.
"I'm also hungry."Sean says.
"Well, ok, Let's eat first. Then go shopping."Devin says and we all walk to a restaurant that the boys usually come. We go in and order some kinds of food.
We eat. We talk. We laugh.
We're so happy.
After that, we go to a lot of shops. We buy so many staff. Each one of us buy a special gift for Rose, but she doesn't know.
After shopping, we go back to the hotel. We go back to our room and have some rest.

It's 5 p.m. and I'm just awake. I take a shower and get dress. Then I go to the boy room. They still sleeping. I wake them up, but they don't want to get out of the bed.
"Get your ass out of the bed" I yell. "Just minutes"
Julian says. "Come on, We have work to do, guys. You don't want to cause something wrong, right??"
I say and they all get out of their bed. They go and take a shower and get dress.
We're ready for this night.