Chapter 34

We walk back to the hotel together holding hand.
I feel like I'm in the heaven.
Dream comes true. I might the happiest girl in the world.

"Miracle"Sean calls out my name and I turn to look at him. "What??" I ask.
"Promise me you will stay here with me forever" he says and stop from walking and turn to look at me.
"I won't leave you, Sean. I promise to stay with you forever."I say and give him a smile. He hugs me and I hug him back.
"Let's go" he says and we continue walking.
After a few minutes has gone, we are at the hotel. We stand in front of my room.

"So, Have some rest. Good night, Miracle." He says and give me a forehead kiss.
"Good night, Sean"I say but no forehead kiss like him because It's too embarrassed and he's so tall, so no kiss.

He leans on my shoulder and whispers : I Love You So Much, Baby then we run to his room like someone is chasing after him. I go into my room and throw myself on the bed.
I smile alone like an idiot.
I close my eyes and his face appears. Then I fall a sleep.

*Nock, Nock, Nock*

"Miracle, are you there??"
I heard a boy's voice.
"Yes, I'm here."I yell and then I cover my face with my pillow. "Open the door, Miracle." He yells.
"Waittttt"I yell back. I hate it when someone wake me up in the morning.
I walk to the door and unlock the door. Then I go back to sleep and cover my body with a blanket.
"Miracle, open the door." He yells again. "Just walk in" I yell and someone opens the door, but I don't care because what I care right now is sleeping.

"Oh, Miracle. You're such a lazy pig."he says and sit on my bed. I suddenly open my eyes because I heard a similar voice. I don't get out of the blanket. Then someone pull the blanket away.

"S-S-Sean??" I say with my eyes widened. "You look so cute, M" he says messing with my hair. I don't say any words. Then I cover my face with a pillow.
"Come on, Don't be shy" he says throwing the pillow away. "Get up, we have somewhere to go" he says trying to get me out of my bed but I still stick to my bed. (You know bed is my first love, hahahaa)
Suddenly he falls over me and our lips is one inch from each other. I quickly push him and get out from the bed.

"Umm, I need to take a shower" I say and run to the bathroom. "I'll wait here" he says. I say nothing just taking a shower and wear a dress he gave me. It's a short pink dress with a little star pattern on it.
I walk out of the bathroom and he looks at me without blinking. His jaw drops. (Haha)
"What are you looking at? I say rubbing my hair with a towel. "Come, I do it for you" Sean says. I sit down and let him do it. After that, I do something with my hair and put on a little makeup, only lipgloss.
"I'm done, let's go." I say walking to the door.
"Wait, I have something to give you." Sean stops me and take out a little box. "What's that?" I ask and he gives me that box. I open it and I'm so surprised.
"It's a necklace that I saw at the stall that we went to.
You bought it for me?" I ask surprisingly. Then he takes a necklace away from me and put in around my neck. "You look pretty with it." He says smiling at me. "Thank you, Sean" I say and suddenly I kiss him on his cheek. He look pretty shocked. We walk out of my room and go to the boys room.