Chapter 11

Jaden and Rose's moment:
"So, Jaden, what do you want tell me??"I ask."Umm, here. Open it."Jaden says.
"What's this??"I ask and open a box that he gives me. "Wow, it's a sneakers that we see at the mall.
How do you know that i want it??"I say surprisingly.
"I saw you looking at it and smile. I asked you if you like it, but said no. So, i thought that you would like it. I buy it for you.Do you like it??"he says with his adorable smile."I really love it. Thanks Jaden."I thank him and hug him tight. He hugs me back and kiss my cheek. What's he doing?? He's kissing my cheek?? Oh my god, i'm dying. "Why your face become red??Are you sick??Are you feeling okay??he asks me worriedly."I'm fine. Nothing happens to me. Don't worry."I tell him. (My face become red because he hugs me and kiss me. It's like my dream come true.) "If you're not feeling well, tell me. Don't hide it.
I don't want you to get sick."he says and plays with my hair. I nod my head and smile at him. "I will get going. Take some rest, my princess."He tells me and leave my room. Ok, Jaden. You make me fall for you more than i use to do.
*Jaden and Rose's moment has ended. Back to the whole story.

It's nearly dinner time. Everyone is in the boys room. We're talking about what will we eat tonight.
"So, what do you want to eat tonight??"Devin asks.
Some say fast food, some say soup,.... We have different taste in food.
"How about BBQ??"I ask and i think that no one will agree with me. "What's a great idea. Let's have BBQ."
Everyone agree. I'm glad they agree with my idea.
We go back to our room and change our clothes. Rose and I wear t-shirt with skinny jeans and jacket.
"Wow, you two are really beautiful today."They says.
"Thanks"We says and smile at them. Jenny and Lani come out from their room.
They wear a short skirt with a halter top shirt and high heels. Oh my god, what's kind of clothes do they wear??I hate that kind of clothes."Wow, you're beautiful and hot."They all say it which make me and Rose feel bad. "I go with Rose first."I grab her hand and walk away.We decide to walk to the restaurant because it's near the hotel.
I walk as fast as i can. I don't want to see their face. I hate them. After we leave the hotel first, i don't hold  her hand anymore." Wait for me, Miracle. Why do you walk so fast??I can't reach you."She says and breaths very fast."Oh!i'm so sorry. I just feel bad when i heard they says those words. Don't you feel bad??"I says. "I feel bad, that's why i come with you. Honestly, i don't want to see all of them. But please don't walk so fast. I can't catch up with you."She says."Ok ok,
let's walk together."I say.