Chapter 6

It's 5 a.m. I change my cloth and go out alone. I walk from the hotel to the park which is a bit far from hotel. I put my earphones on and enjoy the view in L.A. I love L.A because it has a beautiful view. It's nearly 7:00 in the morning. I come back to the hotel. I go to my room and i see Jaden and Rose are standing infront of the door."What are you guys doing here??"I asks with a confused."Where have you been??"Rose asks. She look so worried."Well, i just went out to get a fresh air"I says."Why don't you tell me?I'm really afraid that you're going to leave me"
She says with her tear in her eyes.Jaden hugs her and wipes her tear "Don't cry baby. She's here now. Smile more. You look adorable when you smile"Jaden talks to her with his beautiful smile.
"I'm so sorry, Rose. I won't make you worry anymore. I promise. By the way, why don't you two go on a date?
You look like a real couple.
She love you"i says. Oh my god! What did i just say??
She's going to kill me. After i said these words, i run into my room as fast as i can. "Umm, don't listen to her. She's just kidding"Rose says and she's blushing right now."Well, I....nth"
Jaden says and it makes Rose confuse right now.
"I'm going to take a shower and change my cloth. Go downstair and wait for me"I shout from my room.
"Ok, we wait for you infront of the hotel.Hurry, Don't make everyone wait for you"Jaden says. They go downstair and tell everyone to wait for me.
I wear a hoodie and put on a black jeans. I run as fast as i can, so that everyone don't have to wait for me anymore. "I'm here. Let's go"I say like i'm excited.
Sean put his hand on my shoulder. It makes me feel comfortable with his hand on my shoulder.