Chapter 23

After we finish eating, we're talking what we going to do next."What should we do??"Rose asks.
"Let's go somewhere"I say drinking my coca-cola.
"Go where??"They all ask.
"I don't know. Go wherever you want."I say."Let's go shopping. I want to go shopping."Jenny says cuddling with Sean."Ok, fine, let's go shopping."The boys say. We leave the restaurant and go to the mall. I walk behind all of them. I walk so slow because I'm not in the mood of shopping."Can you walk faster than turtle??"
Julian shouts."Ok"I shout running to them. I suddenly stop in front of the instruments store."Guys, i want to buy something. You guys go wherever you want. I'll call you."I say. "Why don't we go in together?? I want to buy something, too."Jaden says."Whatever"
I say walking into the instruments store. I see a guitar. My mom taught me how to play the guitar when i was 6 years old.
"Do you want to buy it??"
Rose asks touching a guitar that i like."I want to buy it, but i have to save money."
I say smiling. "Buy it. I'll pay."She says calling a seller."No, don't spend your money on it. Keep it."I say as fast as i can."You're good at playing guitar. And I'm good at playing piano. We can play it together. Don't you think so??"She says smiling."That's sound great. But i will pay for it."I say.
"I buy it for you. I want to buy you a gift for a long time, and now it's my chance to do it."she says and call the seller."Hey, what are you buying??"
Jaden asks."I buy a guitar"
Rose say paying the guitar.
"You can play a guitar??"
Julian asks."No....I buy it for Miracle. She's good at it."
Rose says and everyone is looking at me surprisingly.
"Whao, why you guys look so surprise??"I say looking at all of them."We never think that you can play a guitar. Why don't you tell us??"they all say looking at me."Why do i have to tell you guys??"I say looking away from them. They don't say anything. They just glare at me. After paying for my guitar, we go straight to the clothing shop. Nobody buy anything except Jenny and Lani.
I'm tired of those two. After we done shopping, we go back to the hotel. We go into the boy's room and talking about the dinner.
"What are we going to do for our dinner??"Dylan asks."Let's cook dinner ourselves."Rose says.
"Cook dinner ourselves??"
they all shout surprisingly.
"We don't know how to cook many kinds of dishes."
Sean says."Leave this to us.
We know how to cook some dishes. We will prepare a dinner for you guys."Rose and I say."Yayyyy, we can taste the food that you cook.
We really want to know how delicious the food is."
they all say happily. That's make us happy."What if
they can't cook??I mean if they cook a terrible taste of food. What should we do??"
Jenny say staring at me.
"What the hell is wrong with you??If you think we can't cook, then don't eat.
Go and buy your own food or cook yourself. Oh!! One more thing, I will put poison in the food that you eat."I say smirking at her and everyone giggle.
"Wow, you're such an evil."
Sean says giggling.
"I'm such an evil, so be like me lol"I say giggling.
"Let's go and buy ingredients."Rose says preparing to leave.
"I go with you."Jaden says standing up ready to go out with us."Aww, look how sweet they are. I'm so jelly."
I say putting my hands on my chest look so dramatic.
They all laughing at me.
"Then I go with you." Sean says walking toward me holding my left hand.
"Aww, there's too much sugar."Dylan say smirking at both of us."I need one, too. I want to know how it feel."Julian says hugging Dylan pretend to look so sad. We all laughing so hard."Come on, let's go."
Rose says. Then we leave the rest of them at the hotel and go to the supermarket nearby.