Chapter 21

We talk too much on our way back. Finally, we arrive at the hotel. We go upstair, but the boy don't let us go back to our room.
"Why do we have to come into your room??"I ask and take a seat near Julian.
"Let's sleep together."Dylan says."I'd love to."Jenny and Lani answer very fast."How about you two?? Wanna sleep together??"Julian asks looking at both of us.
"Umm... I don't know."Rose says."Come and sleep with me Rose. I want to cuddle with you."he says and everyone is looking at him and giggle. Rose's face turn into red like a tomato.
"Rosden's love is everywhere. I can feel it. I need one, too"Sean says looking at me. "Miracle, show him the feeling of love"Jaden says. Rose, Jaden, Dylan, and Devin are giggling."What??Why me?"
I say and glare at those 4.
"Yeah, why her?? She's so ugly. Sean, I can show you the feeling of love."Jenny says and hugs Sean. I really want to throw a pillow in a face. "No, thanks. They all suggest me that Miracle can show me this kind of feeling, so let's do it."he says leaving Jenny alone and walking toward me.
He takes a seat near me and puts his hand on my shoulder. My head is on his chest. I love this feeling so much, but i have to get away from him before i love for him more than i use to do."Let's me go."I mumble and hit him, but he still doesn't let me go. I can see that Jenny glares at me.
I smirk at her then she leaves the room. Lani also leaves the room. They leave the room together. There're only two girls in one room with those boys."You two sleep here."Devin says.
"No way, i'm leaving right now."I say and get away from Sean. Someone pull me back and my forehead touches someone's lip.
"Don't go. Stay here with me." I remember that voice and it's Sean."Why don't you ask Jenny to stay with you?? You told me that you wanna date Jenny. Go and ask her to sleep with you." I say standing up. Then he pulls me into his arm again.
"I'm just kidding. She's not my type of girl that i want to date with. Are you jealous??"he says and when this question come up, everyone is laughing like an idiot."No, I'm not."I fight back as fast as i can. Those 4 who know my secret look at me and giggle. "Hey, why are you giggling??"Julian asks curiously."Nothing"
they lie. "Let's sleep. I'm tired."Dylan says and jump on his bed and sleep. He sleeps so fast. "Let's sleep."Jaden talks to Rose.
"Sleep with you??"Rose asks with her eyes widen."Yeah" He says and pull Rose into his arm and they sleep together. "Aww, that's so sweet."I say looking at them. "We can do it, too."
Sean says and hugs me so tight."let me go"I mumble and try to get out from him.
"There's no way i'm gonna let yoy go, baby. You have to show me the feeling of love."Sean says and kiss my forehead."I'm not going to do it. Ask Jenny to do it.
And let me go."I say hitting his hands, but he won't let me go. I wonder what's wrong with him."I don't care what you say. You are mine now. I'm tired. Let's sleep, baby."he mumbles closing his eyes. I don't say anything because i don't want to disturb his sleep.
Honestly, i rarely sleeping in the afternoon. I don't sleep. I'm staying in his arm, looking at his handsome face, beautiful eyes, and that attractive lip.
Talking about his lip, i really want to taste the feeling of kissing my love once.