Chapter 15

Rose and Jaden's moment again:

Nock nock, "Rose, are you there??"Jaden asks. I open the door and i see Jaden stand in front of me with a gift box. I don't say anything, i just stare at him.
"Why are you here??"I ask.
"I have something to give you and i want to tell you something. But can i go in first??" He says. "Please come in."i say. He sits down on my bed and i stand in front of him."Come and sit here."He tells me to come and sit near him. "So, what do you want to give me and what do you want to tell me??"I ask. "I tell you first.
I'm in love."He says while he is playing with his fingers."What?? You're in love. Who?? Lani??"I ask and my tear will come out soon."Yeah, i'm in love, but I can't tell you who she is.
I'm sorry. I will tell you when the right time come"he says. "You don't need to feel sorry. You don't do anything wrong. It's your right to love someone
"I say and look away, so that he won't notice if i'm going to cry. "Here. I buy it for you. Open it."He says and gives the box to me.
"You should keep it for the one that you love. I don't deserve it."I say and give him back. "But... Rose, it's for you. I didn't think of anybody else except you."
He says while holding both of my hands."I'm sorry. I can't except it."I say and push him out of my room.
"Rose, Rose... Are you okay?? Open the door.
Rose..."he shouts and knocks my door. "Please leave. I want to stay alone."
I shout with my tears fall down. "I won't leave until you come out."he says.
I don't talk back to him. I just sit down and let my tear fall down on my cheeks. It's been 30 minutes that i cry. I go and take a shower and wear my clothes. I come out and see Jaden falling a sleep on the floor near my room.
"Jaden, wake up, Jaden, wake up"I don't know what to do, so i wake him up.
"Rose, finally you come out."He says and hugs me like we never meet again.
"J..a..d..e..n.. I need air."I say. "Oh!! Sorry."He says and put his hands away.
"Please stop ignoring me.
If I do something wrong, tell me. I'll fix it."He says and hold my hand. "Please accept this. It's for you."He says and give me that box.
"I'm sorry, Jaden. I can't accept it. Keep it for the one that you love."I say and look down.I'm still hurt inside."Ok, i will keep it for the one that i love."he says.
I smile at him with the pain in my heart. " I'll get going. Bye, my princess."
He says, hugs me and kisses my forehead then he leaves.
I feel like he cures the pain in my heart a little.
That's the end of Rose and Jaden's momemt.
Let's go back to the whole story.

I hope you guys enjoy my book. I'll try my best to write this book more attractive.
Thanks for reading my book. I love you all.