Chapter 7

"We're here. Welcome to a horror movie"Dylan says and go and buy tickets.
"Umm, guys, i think i shouldn't go inside.Can i  just wait for you here."I talk to them. Devin and Dylan grab my hands and they run as fast as they can. I can't stop them,  so the only way is to watch this kind of movie with those guys.
I sit next to Rose and Sean.
Jaden come in and sit near Rose. Oh!That couple makes me jealous (Haha). I hate it when seeing Jenny sit next to Sean. I don't want her to sit near him.Bitch, please go away. I can't say it out loud, just thinking in my mind.
The movie is starting. When there's a scary part, i see Rose cuddle with Jaden. "My little Rose is cuddling with her boyfriend."I whisper and she hits me.
That's hurt. I look at Sean, and Jenny is cuddling with him right now. I hate that girl. There's a ghost appear in that big screen and everyone is screaming except me.(I afraid of ghost, but i won't scream.
To be honest, i don't know why i don't scream) A ghost appears again. I hug Sean like a pillow. At that time, i'm eating my popcorn, and the ghost suddenly appear. I hate it.
He hug me back like we're a couple. I never expect him to do it, but thank you for making me feel comfortable
I feel warm and comfortable inside his arm.
Suddenly, he kisses my forehead. I look at him and i'm blushing."You're cute when you get scare"He says with his smile on his face.
I hate seeing his smile because it makes me fall for him.He hugs me until the end of the movie. We come out of the movie theater. I hit Dylan "Why did you choose this movie??I'm going to hit you until you get hurt."I'm running around, hitting dylan like a kid. Everyone is laughing at me."Let's eat something, guys. I'm hungry"Julian says."Let's go"Everyone agree. I still hit Dylan and he run away. I stop hitting him. I feel like someone is holding my hand. I look around and Sean is the one who hold my hand."Let's go. I'm hungry"he says. I nod my head and smile.
"Your smile makes my day beautiful."he says it and look away. Omg, he's blushing. And i'm blushing, too. There's a hand on my shoulder and also Sean's shoulder. It's Jaden and Rose."Are you guys dating or what?? Holding hand, hugging, cuddling..."Jaden and Rose says which make us blushing."Hey, stop it."i hit her."She's blushing, she's blushing, she's blushing"Rose says that make me embarrassed.
We're walking and talking together until we reach the restaurant.