Chapter 28

After talking with Devin,
I talk to Jaden.
"Devin will be here soon."
I say continue eating my ice-cream.
20 minutes later, my phone rings and it's Devin.
I pick up my phone.
"Hey, Devin."I say.
"Where are you??"Devin asks. "Come to the
ice-cream shop on the third floor."I say. "Ok, i'll be there soon."Devin says.
A few minutes later, Devin arrives at the ice-cream shop and take a seat near Jaden. "Want an ice-cream??" I ask. "Chocolate ice-cream"He says and i order it for him.
"So, why are you calling me out??"Devin asks.
"Well, we really need your help. I'm sure you're gonna help us."I say. "Help what??" Devin asks curiously. "Well, i'm going to confess my feeling to someone."Jaden says.
"Confess??? To who??"
Devin says surprisingly.
"Rose"Jaden says and he smiles like an idiot.
"Yayyy, it's happening."
Devin says cheerfully.
"We bought so many stuff, and we don't know where to keep them. That's why we're asking you for help."
I say. "Can we keep all these stuff in a car??" Jaden asking for a favor.
"Of course, you can."
Devin agrees without any refuse. "So, when will you confess your feeling??" Devin asks. "October 21st.
It 's her birthday and I want to give a special gift."Jaden says."And What are you going to do next?? I mean everyone has already gotten confused about you two."Devin asks.
"I don't really know about it. I do like that because no one will catch us."Jaden says. "I have an idea. Let's pretend that we are dating.
I want her to get hurt first then surprise her next.
What do you think??"
I say."I'm afraid she will hurt more than we think."
Jaden says."Ok, fine. How about we do nothing??
Be ourselves. Do what we do everyday."I say and everyone agree with me.
After finish our ice-cream, we go to McDonald and buy some food for others.
Devin drives us back to the hotel. We keep all the stuff in the car, we only bring food for them. We all go in together and see everyone sitting in the room, playing with their phone. But i don't see Rose.
"Hey, guys , we're back. Here your food."Jaden says.
"Where's Rose??"I asks.
"She's in her room."Julian says. I leave the room and go straight to Rose's room.
*Nock, Nock, Nock*
"Rose, are you in there??
I want to talk to you."
I say knocking tge door.
The door open and I see Rose standing in front of me with her red eyes.
"Are you crying??"I ask.
"No, i'm not."She says.
"Don't lie. You can lie everyone, but not me."
I say. "I know the reason why you cry. And I'm so sorry about it. You know that i don't have a feeling for him, so don't worry."
I say hugging her so tight.
"I'm sorry, Miracle."She says hugging me back and start to cry again.
"Rose, Don't cry. It hurts my heart though."I say wiping away her tear.
"Do you want me to stand here talking to you or let me in??"I say giggling.
"Oh, sorry. Come in."She says. I walk in with a smile.
I sit down on her bed.
"Do you remember tomorrow's date??"I ask.
"October 21st??"She says.
"Do you remember what that day is??"I continue asking."Ummm... October 21st, it's my birthday."
She yells. I smile.
"Here a gift for you."I hand her a large box.
"Wow, there're books, clothes, shoes, and pictures of bands."She yells while opening a box.
"Do you love them??"I ask.
"I love them so much. Thank you baby."She says hugging me so tight that I can't breath and her tear rolls down on her cheek again."Come on, let's go. I buy McDonald's french fries for you."I say walking to the door and she walks behind me. I open the door and see everyone eating the food. I walk in and take a seat near Dylan. I told Rose to sit near Jaden and she did like i said. We're eating and talking about some funny moments together.
After finish eating, someone asks about going out again.
"What are we going to do tonight??"Julian asks.
"I don't know. Go where ever you want."I say.
"Let's go to the movie"Jenny says."What?? Movie again??"I yell which make everyone turn to look at me. "Ok, Let's go to the movie because there's no place to go."Devin says.
"Whatever"I say. We all go back to our room and change clothes. We'll leave at 6 o'clock.