Chapter 27

"We're here."Jaden says.
We walk into the restaurant and take a couple seat.
We order some food.
Suddenly, there's a group of students come to us.
"Hello, Jaden. We're huge fans of you. We're really happy to meet you face to face. Can we take a picture??" One of the students say happily.
"Of course, you can."Jaden says smiling. They didn't notice that i'm with jaden.
I sit still enjoying my breakfast.
"Who is she??"One student asks. "Are you two dating??" Another asks.
"She's beautiful."someone says. I choke after i heard what they said.
Jaden looks at me and giggles. " She's my friend. And we aren't dating. We just hangout together."
Jaden say smiling at them.
"Oh, but you guys look like a couple. Anyway, we'll leave first. Have a nice day."They all say and leave.
Jaden turns to look at me, and my face turn into tomato.
"Why you look at me??"
I ask cover my cheeks with my hand."You should be happy because everyone think that we're couple."
Jaden says giggling.
"Happy??? You make everyone confused, J"
I say glaring at him.
"Let's go on a date. Everyone think that we're dating, so we have to make it real."he says holding my hand pretending that he really want to date me.
"GO TO HELL. THERE'S NO WAY I'M GONNA DATE MY BESTFRIEND FIRST LOVE."
I yell just for him to hear me. "Why??? Am I not good enough to you???"he asks pretending to get hurt.
"You're too good, but not for me."I say looking away.
"I know I'm good. I'm good for someone."Jaden says smiling.
WTF, I told Jaden about  Rose's secret.
"Jaden, you hear what i said a few minutes ago, right??"
"No"he says giggling.
"Ahh, you heard it. Oh my god, what am i gonna do??
She's going to kill me."
I say looking down.
"Don't worry, Miracle. I'll protect you no matter what happens."he says smiling.
"Stop joking, JADEN BOJSEN." I yell at him.
"Ok, fine, I'll stop"he says laughing. "Well, why are you asking me out?? Why don't you ask Rose??"
I ask curiously.
"Well, i ask you out today because of Rose. I need your help."he says looking at me hoping that i'm gonna help him.
"I'll help everything that related to Rose."I say smiling. "I want to confess my feeling."he says looking at me. "Yayyyyy, i knew it."
I shout and everyone in the restaurant look at me.
"Shhh, everyone is looking."
Jaden says and apologize to everyone. And I apologize, too."So, what do you want me to help??"I whisper.
"Well, Her birthday is on 21st October, right??"he asks. "Yeah, how do you know??"I ask curiously.
"I accidentally saw it when i borrowed her phone."
He says. "Oh, so what do you want to do??"I ask looking at his face. I'm really curious what he's gonna do. "I don't know that why i ask you out today. I really need your help, baby."he say begging me. "Let's do it at the beach. How do you think??" I come up with this idea because she once told me that she want to celebrate her birthday at the beach.
"What a perfect idea.
I choose the right person to help."he says smiling so bright. I guess I can fall for him if he does this to me all day. "But first, we have to buy some stuffs to decorate.
Let's go to the mall."I say.
"OK, Do whatever you want if it's for Rose."He says.
We pay our food and leave the restaurant. We walk together holding hands.
We look like a couple again.
People will get confuse again. We go to the mall buying so many things.
"I'm hungry. Let's eat something."Jaden says looking around.
"Ok, fine, let's have some ice-cream."I say walking straight to the ice-cream shop. We sit down and enjoy our ice-cream.
"Hey, what're we going to do with all these stuffs??"
Jaden asks. "Umm... I got an idea. Let's call Devin."
I say getting my phone out.
"You got Devin's number??"
He asks surprisingly.
"Yeah, i only have Devin and yours."I say calling.

At the hotel,
Everyone doesn't go anywhere. They stay at the hotel together doing what they want to do.
*Ring, Ring, Ring*
"Devin, your phone."Sean yells because Devin is in the bathroom. "Pick it up for me"Devin yells from the bathroom.
Sean picks the phone up and the conversation starts:
S: Sean
M: Miracle
D: Devin

S: Hello!!!

M: Hi!

S: Miracle??

M: Yes, it's me. Can I talk to Devin for minutes??

S: He's in the bathroom.
I'll tell him. How is your date?? Are you happy??

M: Sean!!! It's not a date.
I just hangout with Jaden.
But we're very happy.
I'll tell you the good news when we're back.

S: ok!
(Devin comes back from the bathroom and Sean hands him a phone)

D: Hey, what's up??

M: Can you come and pick us at the mall??
We bought so many things.

D: Ok, fine. I'm on my way.

M: Thanks Devin
( The end of the  conversation between us )

"Guys, I have to go somewhere. I'll be back soon."Devin says leaving them in curious.