Chapter 20

I go to a lot of places there. It is one of the best day ever. When it is time to play, i forget all the pain in my heart and start to enjoy everything like a kid.
It's lunch time. We have lunch at Universal studios Hollywood. I sit between Devin and Jaden. Talking about Rose and Jaden, they always do things together. I rarely see them separate from each other."I wonder why don't she tell him her feeling. I sure he also has a feeling for her."I whisper to myself."What are you saying??"Jaden and Devin asks."Nothing"I say. They don't say anything. Sean and Jenny are sitting in front of me and Jenny always cuddles with him. Whenever i see him, all those pain in my heart make me hurt again.
"I hate you two."I whisper to myself again and this time someone hears it clearly."You hate who???"Julian says loudly that other people can hear.
"When did you come and stand behind me??"I ask turning around to look at him."I just come and stand behind you a few minutes ago. I heard you said that you hate someone, right??"
Julian asks this question again."I didn't say anything."I fight back."I heard you say "I hate you two.""Jaden say."Me,too. I heard it, too."Devin says after Jaden. "Sh*t. They heard what i just say. What should i do?? How do i response to them?? If they ask me more questions, what am I going to do??"I'm thinking in my mind.
"Hey, you hate who??"
Dylan asks."I don't know. Stop asking me."I say eating my food. I see Sean looking at me. I sure he want to say something, but he just looks at me. After we finish our lunch, we go around Universal Studios Hollywood for a while then we come back to the hotel to have some rest.
On the way back, there's one conversation between 5 of us.
The start of our conversation:
J: Jaden
R: Rose
M: Miracle
Dy: Dylan
De: Devin

De: So, what happen between you and Sean??

M: Me and Sean??There's nothing happen between us.

R: You can't lie us. I can see your tear on your cheeks.

J, Dy, De: Tear??You cry??

M: No, i'm not. She's kidding. Don't listen to her.

R: Why do you have to lie, sweetie??

Dy: Please tell us the truth
Maybe we can help.

M: Ok ok, fine. I'll tell you.
I told Sean that Jenny loves him and he said that maybe they can go on a date together.

R, J, Dy, De: What??Go on a date together??

M: Wow, why do you guys look so surprise??

J: How can we not surprise when Sean want to date with that kind of girl?? I think he's joking.

Dy: He never like a girl like Jenny. There's no way he is going to date her.

De: Yeah, he's not gonna date her.

R: Don't worry too much, baby.

Dy: Wait. You run away from him because of this??

J: And Rose said not to worry.

J, Dy, De: So, it means that you're jealous. If you're jealous, it means you love Sean.

R: Yeah, she does love him.

The end of the conversation because they start to scream out loud.

"Hey, stop screaming." I shout at them, but they don't stop. They still scream like an idiot, and they look so happy. "The truth has come out."Dylan says smiling at me."Please don't tell anyone about this. I'm begging you."I say with puppy eyes."Ok, fine. It's a secret between 5 of us." They all say.