Chapter 17

We go out and we head to a small restaurant near olthe hotel. Sean still holds my hand. I wonder what he is thinking. I buy many kinds of food. After we pay for the food, we go back to the hotel. On our way back, I'm the one who carry the food.
"Give the food to me"He says and get the food from me."It's okay. I can't carry it by my own. You don't need to carry it."I say getting the food away from him.
He doesn't say any words. He just get the food from me and carry it himself.
"Why did you do this to me??"I ask staring at him.
"Huh??? Do what??"he asks curiously."Never mind"I say and run away from him.
"Miracle, Miracle, stop."he shouts. I don't stop. I run as fast i can. He walks behind me as fast as he can. I reach the hotel first and go up stair. "Hey, Miracle. Where is the food?? And where is Sean?? Why do you come alone??"they ask me curiously. I don't say anything, i just look at them for a few minutes and run to my room."He will be here soon."I shout running to my room."What's wrong with her??"they ask each other.
5 minutes later, Sean arrives at the hotel."Hey, what's going on?? Why don't you two walk back together?? Is something wrong happen?? Dylan asks."I explain later."he says and leave the room.
"Where are you going??
Come and eat breakfast."
Jaden shouts from the room."You guys eat first.
I have something to ask Miracle."he shouts while he is running to my room.
"Oh my god, why did i ask him that question?? It's embarrassing. How can i face him??"I say to myself.
Suddenly, someone knocks my door. "Miracle, are you there?? Come out. I want to talk to you."he shouts knocking my door.
"The fxck. What should i do?? I don't know to face him."I think in my mind.
Finally, i decide to open the door and talk to him.
"Finally, you come out."he says."What do you want to talk to me??"I ask him looking down. I don't want to see his face because i will run away again."Look at me, Miracle."he says putting his hands on my cheeks. I look at him, look into his brown eyes."I want to know what do you mean about that question. Please tell me. And why did you run away from me??"
he says looking into my eyes. "You just come here to ask all these questions??"I ask him. He doesn't say any words. "There's nothing important about that question. You don't have to be curious about it. And i run away because i feel tired."I say and get his hands away from my cheeks. He doesn't say anything, he just looks at him. "Why are you guys standing here?? Let's go and have breakfast."Julian comes. I hold Julian's hand
and go with him. Sean walks behind me.

I'm sorry guys. This chapter is a bit difficult to understand. I have an argument with someone and my feeling is a mess right now that's why i can't write a good one.
I will try my best to write the chapter.
I'm so sorry.