Chapter 35

We sit at the boys room, thinking what we should do today. "What do you girls want to do?" Dylan asks.
"Anything as long as I'm with Jaden." Rose says and it's so sweet of her. "We talked together last night that we want to go to the beach, so let's do whatever we can do there and enjoy our time together." I say and we all agree. "Okay then, let's go get prepare and we'll leave at 30 minutes." Devin says. And we all nod and walk to our room. I don't bring a lot of things, just my camera, guitar, and a swimsuit and another dress. After I'm done, I walk to the boys room and I heard their talk with their manager, asking whether they can let us stay with them. But I don't hear the rest of the talk. I knock and Julian opens the door. "Come in, i was just talking to my manager." Jaden says. "I heard it. You don't have to do it. We can just find a house or apartment to rent." I say putting my stuff on the floor. "No, you can't."
Sean says. And every one is looking at him. I begin to confuse about it. Then everyone comes in and we're ready to leave.
About 30 minutes later, we arrive at the beach and find a place to sit and put our staff there. We bring a huge mat and spread in over the sand. We all sit down and bring something to eat.
"It's beautiful" I say. "What shall we do?" Julian asks. "Let's go swimming" Jenny says. I thought of that already, Jenny, a sexy girl, want to show off her body with a bikini. I don't want to see her with those bikini. "That's great. The best thing about Coming to the beach is swimming." Sean says and I look at him.
He looks back at me with confusion and I turn away.
We don't talk much because we are busy with our breakfast. After that, some of us go and get change into swimsuit or bikini. Rose also wear a bikini with a thin white t-shirt covers her body. She looks beautiful as always. And when the boys see her, their jaws drop like seeing some delicious food, especially Jaden. Every girl change, except me. I'm not in the mood for swimming. And the boys also change. They change into t-shirt and short. They're so hot even with the top on. And guess what, those 2 hot and sexy girls come out of nowhere with their sexy bikini that make the boys look at them without blinking.
I hate it. "Are you going to look at them for this whole day?" I say and they all stop. Sean looks at me, but I don't want to look at him. "Are you jealous?" Jenny asks and smirk at me and she walks to the ocean. I say nothing, just look at her, walking disgustingly. "Don't you want to play with us?" Rose asks. "No, thanks. I'm not in the mood." I say And I know everyone expect me to play with them, but I let them down. "Why not? Come on, let's play together"
Julian says hoping I go, but still the answer is NO.
"You guys go and play without me. I want to rest and enjoy the views and the sound of the wave." I say and they don't ask any more questions. "You bring your camera with you, right?" Jaden asks. "Yes", "let's take a photo together, shall we?" Jaden says and we all agree. I ask someone to take some photos of us.
(Imagine you get to take photos with those 5 hot and handsome boys)
"Thank you" I thank a person who take photos for us and after that they all go to play, except Sean.
*Our conversation
M : Why don't you go and play with them?
S : I'm not in the mood.
M : Why not? You change your clothes, you look at those girls without blinking, your jaw drop.
S : Is that why you don't talk to me or even look at me?
M : Nah, it's your choice to do whatever you want.
S : You're jealous, M
M : No, I'm not
S : Yes, you're and I can you it in your eyes
After he said that, he holds my hand tight that I can't move.
M : Let me go (I try to push his hand away, but it's no use. He's so strong.)
S : I won't let you go, not even a little bit.
I look at him and his words make my heart feel warm. And suddenly he lean on me and try to kiss me, but I hit his hand and push him away.
I really want to kiss him, but I can't. I don't want to cause a disaster, I don't want his crazy fans to hate me, or him or anything else. I know he look disappointed and shocked at the same time, but it's the only thing I can do. He just looks at me with confusion and he walks to the shore without saying a word. I might have hurt him. I don't know what else to do, so I decide to walk to the other side of the beach and I take my camera with me. Before I leave, I write a note, a big note and place it on the mat, so that when someone come and doesn't see me, he/she will know where I go.