Chapter 33

A week has gone and tomorrow will be our last day.

It's night and we all stay in the boys room.

"So, tomorrow is our last day. Any last plan for tomorrow??"I ask.
"I don't know. I just don't wanna leave you guys and especially I don't want to leave Jaden." Rose said and her tear is coming down.
"Babe, I don't want you to leave me. I want to stay beside you forever." Jaden says hugging Rose so tight.
"Let's go to the beach together, ok??" Julian says.
"Yeah, that's great."I say.
I still smile. I don't cry. I don't want them to see my tear. I don't want to make them feel sad. I just want to see their beautiful smile once last time.

"Let's have some rest. We will go to the beach tomorrow." Devin says and we all go back to our room.
Everyone go back to their rooms except me. I don't feel like I want to have some sleep, so I go to the nearby park alone. I don't care if it's too dangerous for girl to go somewhere alone at this night time, I just want to go.

I walk to the park and sit on a wooden bench in the park. I put my earphones and play some music.
I just sit there listening to music and looking at the sky thinking about the day that I'm going to leave this place until someone wrap the arms around my neck.

I turn around and become surprised.

"S-S-Sean, why are you here??" I ask still looking at him. "I saw you come here so I walk behind you." He says and sit down beside me. I get my earphones out of my ear and look at him.

"Why did you come here??"
Sean asks. "I-I want to have some fresh air."I say looking away. "And??"Sean asks. "And I don't know" I say laughing. He smile at me and I smile back.

"Miracle, I have something to ask you."Sean says looking at the sky.
"What it is??" I ask curiously. "Can you just stay here with us??" Sean asks and he turns to look at me. "I really want to stay here, but I just can't. I'm so sorry, Sean" I say looking away. I can't face him because I might cry.
"I really don't want to leave me. I want you to stay here with me. Please stay, Miracle." Sean says and suddenly he hugs me so tight. And I hug him back.
"I don't want to leave you, too."I say and of course my tear is fall down. I cry so hard. "Don't cry. I hate to see you cry. It's hurt me."
He says and wipe my tear away. "I will ask Rose if we can move to here." I say and he hugs me again. And his lip curve into a smile.
Suddenly, I feel his soft lip on mine. His kiss is passionately and sweet. I can feel my heart is beating so fast. And I also kiss him back. Then he breaks a kiss and whispers:
I LOVE YOU, MIRACLE

My face is heaten up and my heart is beating so fast.

What did he just say??
OMG!!! Is it a dream??
Did he just say he love me??
Is it real?? Oh God, My dream really come true.