Chpt # Pervert and Horse face

Louisa's POV

"Aniki? You're leaving?"

"I'm disappointed in you."

"Behave...and follow-"

Then like always, a repeated part of my life, a rush of freezing air overlapped my skin and in the fear of eternal darkness, I woke up from that same depressing nightmare.

My eyes widen, I breathed out the crying air from my lungs, I felt the greasy beads of sweat slid down my cheek, while my chest's harsh beatings were aching.

Soon, I turned to the side only to see darkness but it was quiet. Glad I didn't wake up someone.

I took a quick sigh and hugged my pillow once more. Slowly in each breath, I calmed my shaking nerves.

Not another pleasant night. What was I even expecting? I should be used to this already. Tsk.

As my eyes began to adjust, I sat up and looked thoroughly around the room . Must be around like three or four in the morning base from how dark it was.

After sitting in silence for a few more minutes, I left my bed quietly and tried not to disturb the others. Silently I wore my long sleeves shirt, some pants, my uniform and brought some essentials for later.

With a lantern at hand, I headed to the training grounds. There were no noise but silence in the air. There were few crickets singing but it wasn't distracting.

I set down the lantern at the far corner of the training grounds where I knew I wouldn't be easily seen. After I placed my things down I took a deep breath and began warming up my body.

Minutes passed I positioned my self. I set my feet apart, one behind me and one in front. I imagined an enemy right infront me. Sometimes I'd invision them as the people I hated in this world.

Do your fast punches, Louisa...

I rose both of my arms and guarded my face. Quickly, but also lightly, I jabbed the invisible enemy infront of me. . I block, jab, block, jab, block, jab, jab, and another block.

I'd practice my moves while using my daggers, played with new tricks, observed my own movements and workouted muscles.

I kept going till my whole body was almost covered in sweat.

Run for 20 minutes.

For more than seven laps I ran circles around the training ground and soon I headed back to the light of the lantern.

I usually do more than this, but since we got morning exercises later, this would be enough to prep me up.

the sun was already rising so I knew I had to get ready. I picked up the lantern, my bag and walked towards the female's shower room. I wanted to get rid of the sweat as fast as I could.

I didn't want to smell like a disgusting wet dog wouldn't I?

I was about to enter the shower room, when I felt the warm steam of bathwater coming out from the entrance.

There were no one inside. Thankfully.
So I didn't waste anymore time. I set down my things, stripped away all my clothes and placed it in one of the baskets placed the lockers.

with only a towel around my body, I peeked inside the bathhouse and scanned the area with my eyes and ears, made sure I really was alone.

I heard no one, no footsteps or splashes of water, so I confirmed I was safe.

I went inside one of the shower sides and started cleaning myself. Made sure I used the water efficienctly and that I wasn't wasting time.

My small fingers ran through my damp hair , rinsed out the bubbles from my scalp , and unexpectedly, my fingers brushed down across the tip of my deep wounds on my back.