Chpt #...It's you

Louisa's POV

After that, the next day we had training consisted mainly of studying the long-distance scouting formation that Commander Erwin devised, rather than field training strangely enough, despised its detailed nature Jaeger's position was nowhere to be seen..which I found out.

(Watch the actual anime to know what's the actual plan because really its hard to explain here)

After that it was time to move to the Survey Corp's other HQ.....and I presumed that HE would be there and it gave me chills around my spine that I couldn't focus at all. I tried to smoke but I couldn't find the right moment and without even knowing it was time to head there and it felt like the time speeds up so quickly.

Well wish me luck.

Levi's POV

We were in the plains while my team was talking about the formation that Thick Eyebrows devised but why bother, I've known the plan already sinced we talked about it in the meeting room.

Here I petted my horse while I couldn't stop thinking about HER. It just that the face, the eyes, the facial expression and the hair...she even almost looked like Mom but in a younger age of course but still it bothers me a lot, it annoyed me so much. Hopefully I could talk to her even for once....to know the truth.

"Prepare to head back" someone said and I snapped myself back to reality and fixed my self up for no one to notice my discomfort. We rode are horses and headed to HQ.

In coincidence Eren was beside me, we were behind the others and I thought this could be a chance to know more about HER.

"Eren" I called his name.

"Y-yes Sir!" He stuttered. Can this guy get a grip? I know he's scared of me and it can be entertaining to watch him frightened but seriously this is too much.

"What do you know about Louis Schatten?" I asked.

"Louis? How come you know about her Sir?" He asked.

"Don't give me a question when I'm, asking you a question dumb witt" I said a bit pissed.

"Y-yes S-Sir!" He responded.

"Do you know her?" I asked a bit calmly this time.

"Yes, she's with me in the 104th trainee corps" Eren replied.

That means there's a chance for her to join the Survey Corps.

"Tell me Eren, what is she like?" I asked.

"Um..she's a quiet type, she's very skillful, she's smart, she's-.....actually she got most of your characteristics" He replied.

"What makes you say that?" I asked.

"I mean, she's like you? How she reacts and how she does things...well as I observe are like yours and to be honest you two could be siblings but...hehe...that's not right? Right?" He answered....nervously.

"Who knows" I replied.

"Do you know where's she enlisting by any chance" I asked again.

"Actually yes" he asnwered.

"What is it then?" I asked curiously and hoped it would be here in the Survey Corps.

"In the Survey Corps, with her two friends" he replied. At first I was in disbelief but in the same time....I'm glad.