Chpt # Siblings Relationship

Louisa's POV

After what happened last night, I couldn't sleep at all... I just sat on the medical bed like a ball and the embarassing scene kept running in my freakin mind.

So embarrassing... what are they gonna think? That me and Aniki are in a relationship!? They might call me a bitch!

Ugh can't sleep at all.

It was 6:00 am... and I need to get back on feet, I'm not gonna show them that I'm weak.... I'll just go with the flow and see whats gonna happen.

I stepped out of the clinic room and headed to my room, to take bath. When I opened the door, I saw the two girls getting ready. They turned around and stood quiet.... did I do something to scare them?

"L-Louis, your back" Liyah said and stopped combing her hair.

"I'll just take a shower" I reply and headed to the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and started washing myself. I was literally covered in sweat.

I stayed awake for the whole night, I didn't felt sleepy .....though, everything is all mush up, I don't know what to do anymore.

Should I even talk to Aniki? Or is it going to be too akward... ugh, I don't know anymore, might as well wash my hair.

"Hey Louis, we'll be leaving now" I heard Shinami from the other side of the door.

"Sure, go ahead" I replied. I heard the door shut closed as a signal they already left.

How am I gonna react to Aniki? Ugh, don't forget about Jean and Reiner too. They were practically fighting over me... how embarrassing, should I talk to them or might as well ignore them? Well, whatever I do I'll always bump into them.

Then I heard the door creaked open. Who could that be? Maybe the two forgot something.

I turned off the shower and wiped myself with a towel, I then wrapped it around my body and headed out.

"Did you guys left something here?" I asked as I wiped my hair with another towel.

My gaze looked up and infront of me wasn't Shinami nor Liyah.

My face flustered red.

"A-a-ani-" he stopped me by covering my mouth with his index finger infront of his lips.

"Sorry, that I barged in here without telling, I know your naked but I don't have enough time to talk to you" he said, he's gaze faced the opposite side of me.

Why on earth is my brother here!? I just nodded at his explanation. He let go of his hand and stood still, and didn't look at me at all.

"Captain, what is it that you want to talk about?" I asked.

"I'm just here to say sorry" he replied.

"S-sorry? For what?" I asked.

"About what happened last night, because of me there's a rumor between us" he replied.

Well that was expected.

"Captain, it's not your fault, the truth is I really dug my own grave" I said.

"I... I just didn't know what happened, when I heard what was the fight about... my blood started to boil in fury that I punched them on the face" he replied.

I just stood their silent, I couldn't say anything. Why was my brother angry about it and the question is was he angry about it because I know he's a protective brother... or he was angry because he...-