Chpt# One Thought to Another

Louisa's POV

"Louis? Where were you?!" Shinamy shouted.

"You don't need to shout," I commented as I rubbed my ears.

"I wouldn't have found you if I didn't," She chuckled.

"Tsk."

Before I would have said another word, someone hugged me from behind. I turned to the side to see Liyah with her hands around my waist and her head on my shoulder.

"What's up with you?" I rose a brow.

Something was bothering her, me and Shinamy knew.

"What's wrong Liyah?" Shinamy stopped in her craziness and started poking her soft cheeks.

"I just want a hug," she put out a smile but then tears began to run down her face and she quickly turned into a sobbing mess.

I stood quiet and for a moment.

"What's wrong? Did someone hurt you?" Shinamy started patting her head gently.

"Please don't die," she sniffed.

Ah, so that's why she's acting out.

"Li, you don't have to worry, were not gonna die... I think," Shinamy shrugged at the end.

I glared at her.

"What? But everything can't always end well! Let's be realistic here!" she shrugged again.

Sooner Liyah hugged me tighter and sobbed even more.

"Liyah you can cry but don't dirty my jacket!" I answered and flicked her forhead away from me.

"Louis...I don't need scolding right now," she softly answered.

I sighed, "There may be a chance we all are gonna die, but in the same time," I slowly removed her hands and looked up to her,"there's a chance we don't...a greater chance at that," I told her.

"Aww, why ya stressing yourself~ worrywat...Just do what ya can and focus on...not dying..." she then just hugs Liyah closely.

"Focus on staying alive more, we will do the same," I addeftooked her hands and faced her.

"We'll be fine, you should focus more on your well being." Shinamy patted her head.

"Right....I won't let myself die," Liyah let go of the hug and gave out a smile and she wiped her tears as she slightly raised her  strapped glasses.

"We are trained for this, if we let fear get inside of us, the more chances were going to fail," I stared at the walls in the distance.

Without any warning, the girls dropped their weight on me and wrapped their hands around me. They giggled softly as I tried to breath in for air.

"You guys are heavy, get off," I managed to speak out.

"Don't ruin the fun~" Shinamy whispered against my ear.

Feeling her breath touching my sensitive ear, I felt shivers down my spine.

"Ah! Don't do that, that's disgusting ," I started wriggling out.

"Whatever happens...we're still going to be together in the end, right?" Liyah asked as they both let go of me.

"Why not," Shinamy ruffled her hair.

Soon then, I silently watched them play around the courtyard while everyone were mostly confused to how they were laughing in our current situation.