Chpt # Silver Star

Up on the surface where the sun slowly woke up, there was a young man who casually walked inside a three story building. He didn't entered just a normal building, but it was one of the Head Quarters of a famous criminal .

Without modesty, the lad arrived in front of the office of the Main Boss.

"Boss,can I get permission to check the third alley in the West side of town," he entered with no greetings and sat on the man's table.

The man looked at his annoying follower with one eye, since his left one was scorched.

"What is it now? you better have a good explanation here!" the Boss shouted as he placed down his cigarette.

"One of our men saw....the Dark Queen in one of our allies," the boy replied with an unfazed look.

"What do you mean? She went missing for three years, I thought that woman's dead." the boss widen his eye.

"Well one of our men got its pinkie cut..that's one of the clues," the boy replied.

"Did she used a knife? what does she look like?" the boss asked.

"She used a dagger, she was wearing all black and...should I even say the details? Boss?" the boy replied.

"Was she wearing a black scarf and it was wrapped around her face?" the Boss asked again.

"Yes...boss, that's why I better go check the alley if it has been marked or not," the boy replied in annoyance.

The man stood up from his sit and slam his poor desk,
"D*MN it! So this was her plan??"

The boy beside him raised an eyebrow.

"From what the 10 Kings know that demon wasn't coming out of her hell hole!! Why the hell is she in the surface now?!" he slumped back to his sit and crossed his arms.

"Beats me....so, can I check the alley?" the persistent boy asked.

"Alright! Fine, you better be careful though, it might be guarded, and tell my secretary to appoint a meeting for the Ten Kings," the man sighed and lit another cigarette.

"Copy that," the boy smirked and turned around to leave.

"Oh and Jack, try to look for information about the new drug that is being made...I want to be updated for deals."

The boy nodded and finally left. He hummed as he walked through the corridors but he played with his knife to relieve stress.

He went to his destination, and with a lamp he looked through the dark alley. He set aside crates and brushed his palm against the wall, low until the height he could only reached.

After a few minutes, against his palm he felt a line that was carved in, he raised up his lamp and saw a crown carved in through the wall.

"No doubt about it, it's Shortcake's," he sighed in relief .

He sat down on one of the crates and set aside his lamp beside him. He gazed unto the carved crown on the wall.

"I remembered the old times when we were stealing other gangs territory. We'd defeat the guards and you'd carved that same crown to show that the territory was ours. It was a way to get the criminal world's attention, the debut to let them know your name."

The boy soon stood up and walked out of the alley, "No need to guard this territory, I'm sure the surface rats are terrified to even step in to your dark corners," he smirked.

"Now the three years is almost over, it might be easier to reach you...Louisa, I'll find you and bring you back home."

Louisa's POV