Chpt # I Lost Her

Jean's POV

"So were continuing the operation by just changing our direction?"I asked as we followed the flares the commander shot.

"No way, we should be retreating!" Christa replied.

"What is the commander thinking?! Everyone of us could see when an operation is impossible to continue" Reiner replied.

Ohh your right Reiner, but I don't freaking care anymore...you carrying Louis and grinning there just about it in the same time is lossing my mind right now?!

You'll pay for this!

"Did the commander not see the flares?" Reiner asked.

"Either way, it's clear what we must do, follow the orders" Armin replied in a serious tone.

Levi's POV

Flares.Green

"Oulou, you shoot" I commanded Oulou as we spotted the green flares on the right side.

"Roger" He replied and quickly shot a green flare.

Man, I feel uneasy even though everything looked progressing well. This feeling so nostalgic... Something happened bad and I can't prick my finger on in.

"Attack from the rear!"someone shouted, a soldier yield his horse beside me.

"The right wing suffered sever loses! Parts if the scouting formation are no longer functional!! Please past the message on the left!" He explained.

I turned my head towards Petra "You heard that Petra? Go" I ordered her.

"Roger that, Sir" she replied and ran deeper to the left side.

The right wing? That's where Louis is right? I hope she's alright...

Wait why on earth did I just think about her safety, thinking about her just casually isn't me at all?! And in the same time why her? Why do I want her to be safe? Why I don't want her to get hurt? Is it because she looks like Louisa? No that's too much......don't say-

At the corner of my eye, a string of black smoke appeared to the skies?

"Abnormals" someone shouted.

"Eren, you shoot!!" I immediately ordered.

"Yes Sir!" He replied back.

Look at that now, they managed to reach this deep into the formation, they're nearby and those who are fighting it are in bad luck.

Shinami's POV

Hmmm, why on earth would the commander ran into the forest?

We ran towards the giant forest and in the corner of my eyes I spotted the commander....hmm his up to something I'm sure of it! Hmm is he gonna hide drugs in there?! Nahhhh......he looks to handsome to be using drugs.

"Captain" Sasha suddenly called.

"The middle section is entering the forest, won't we hit the forest if we keep going?" Sasha asked.

Hmm good question Sasha, didn't thought of that.

"Were going around" our captain replied and speed up his horse.

"Why? Why not join them?" I asked.

"Well, orders are orders kid, I follow the commander you follow me" he replied.

Pftt this guy totally reminds me of Louisa and of course I know about the system. I'm a captain in my own group in the underground since I was still 11!