Chpt # I'll save you!

Levi's POV

An immense steam with flashing light suddenly appeared. Me in my job, I made sure that the priest was safe.

We were a bit far away from the others so it was safe.

The Colossal Titan appeared with the Armored Titan and that very moment I felt my heart in pain.

I was scared, not because of my own safety but I was scared for someone else.

I suppose to stay with Jean back in the Ehrmich, but I forced them to take me, they agreed but I still have to watch over the priest for because he'll come with me under my watch.

"LOUISA!!!!"

...

...

.....

L-Louisa?

I turned around to see the Colossal Titan. In his arms was....

... Louis...

I scanned the area, the soldiers.. stood by in shock, Shinami was there..... she was the one who shouted.... my.... my sister's name.

I.....

It can't be...

No!

I need evidence!

Quickly I marched towards the Titan who has Louis in it's hand with another person. But before I could go any further, the titan swang it's arm to the soldiers and quickly they all jumped down to dodge it.

I... I can't go any further...

Where's my gear when I needed it!

I need to know!

5 hours later~

I couldn't do anything......

Aniki!! Aniki!!

Why... why remember that scene now!?

"Hey Priest... I'll be back, just sit beside those people resting on the floor" I said to the priest.

He just nodded, still his eyes opened wide. Maybe he couldn't believe he saw a titan?? Two titans perhaps.

Immediately I ran and looked for Louis' friends I mean... Louisa-ugh.... I don't know anymore!

I finally found one of her friends.

"Shinami" I called her. She turned around with puffy eyes.

"Let me get to the point" I said.

"W-what is it, captain?" She asked, she wiped her face in disgrace.

"What's Louis' real name?"

Her eyes widen in shock "L-Louis... w-what's with that question?"

"Don't lie to me.... I heard your voice... you called Louis .... Louisa"

"You must have misheard me! I Don't know Louisa-"

"What's going on?" One of her friend with glasses came in.

"Miss Noelle... answer me.. what's Louis' real name?" I asked.

"H-her name is Louis Schatten, what's with that question captai-"

"Don't lie to me!"

"They're here!" Someone shouted.

I turned around to see Erwin and the Military Police on horses as they ran towards us.

When I looked back to the two, they were gone... they escaped... that's very suspicious.